Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels who created dating apps, Instagram and social media in general should be punished

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Every woman had tinder and Instagram now, I get fucking zero matches in my hometown these cucks should be eurhanized and all their money should go to us

Every woman had tinder and Instagram now, I get fucking zero matches in my hometown these cucks should be eurhanized and all their money should go to us
Unfortunately for us you can't kill billionaires unless they decide to uncover some kind of government plot and get their head blown off by the cia

>incels
>create
Not what we see time and time again. Tesla for example was a volcel, even if a creative genius. It seems truly unfavored people to the point of crippling inceldom don't have the skills or desire to create anything meaningful.
Yeah, the creators of dating apps aren't incels.

If the majority of the forum is composed by slaves who conform literally 100% of the time and don't move unless pushed, there's a tiny sample of RWAs who are truly crippled and fucked up beyond any recognition; those seem to be the 'truecels'. Then we've got other types at even smaller proportions.

What if i told you that scientists actively work on the creation of artificial sperm.

You know how fucking retarded tinder is
There is no winning

Homeless chad goes up to foid and says two compliments and they fuck him.Even high tier normies get no matches on tinder.

Homeless chad goes up to foid and says two compliments and they fuck him.Even high tier normies get no matches on tinder.
my brutal reaction to your comment ...