Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Incels who are Anti-Immigrant Are Actually Espousing LOOKISM

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
Pros of Immigration:

>Boost the economy
>Boost the stock market
>Boost wages
>Build and provide housing, cheap food, etc
>Innovate

Cons of Immigration:

>Are brown
>Speak with an accent

If you're against immigrants, it's for one reason and one reason only, LOOKISM.

You think they look ugly and you don't like seeing brown people on the streets. How is that any different than Foids only wanting Chads around them?

Last edited:
i am against immigration and i am a 3rd worlder.

but if euro people want to take ethnics from our countries then i can't really stop them, they're taking the lowest of the low and the most violent and savage ethnics to their countries.

YOU AIN'T NO INTELLECTUAL, YOU ARE A LARPER

Pros of Immigration:

>Boost the economy
>Boost the stock market
>Boost wages
>Innovate

Cons of Immigration:

>Are brown
>Speak with an accent

If you're against immigrants, you're a bigot, I can't think of any other explanation.
my entire family are migrants, i don't even look german. yet i hate 95% of migrants because they act like wild, libidinous monkeys and just fuck up.

I have absolutely integrated myself although my parents could not even speak the language properly and I am now studying at a very good university law.

I hate Muslims too.

Pros of Immigration:

>Boost the economy
>Boost the stock market
>Boost wages
>Innovate

Cons of Immigration:

>Are brown
>Speak with an accent

If you're against immigrants, you're a bigot, I can't think of any other explanation.

What's your religion/ethnicity?? The other guy who was pro-immigration was Puerto-Rician.

Not in the UK.
"The DWP said that between 37% and 43% of EU migrants received some sort of welfare. Not a firm figure, but a range – and quite a range, the equivalent of 40,000 people"
I am not looking down on them because I am a NEET myself but how beneficial immigration is depends on the country and its immigration policy.

No politics for your face, kikey. Also, this should be in the lounge.

Pros of Immigration:

>Boost the economy
>Boost the stock market
>Boost wages
>Innovate

Cons of Immigration:

>Are brown
>Speak with an accent

I’m against male immigrants. I fully support flooding the west with female immigrants.

I noticed that most (mainly male) bigots are only open to immigration if they can fuck them, but they would never admit that.

Inceldom: discussed :cool:

you sound brown
brownies commit a lot of crime, you are more likely to be a victim of a crime if you are ugly
im scared of nggers

Pros of Immigration:

>Boost the economy
>Boost the stock market
>Boost wages
>Innovate

Cons of Immigration:

>Are brown
>Speak with an accent

You think they look ugly and you don't like seeing brown people on the streets. How is that any different than Foids only wanting Chads around them?
Outlier american studies, unfiltered immigration does not boost your economy, half the fking immigrants in germany still havent found a job and dont speak the language (which of course will be blamed on germany as a state not doing enough, which can only be corrected with more immigration), american black cumulative net fiscal impact makes women's NFI look like what women's NFI makse men's look like.

On the other hand, if you selectively import high quality human capital, yeah, that can help your country economically. But you dilute the culture, create possible political rifts between parts of the population (america lol).
One could probably make an argument that 120+IQ immigrants are always an improvment to your nation, but that's still up to what you care about most. It is totally resonable to say "I don't care about living in a slightly richer country, I wanna live amonst my own first and foremost".

Not to mention, it's not like people are against asian immigrants, far from w/e the NFI of blacks is, if you add the costs their crime rates inflict on the state it becomes absurd. Many rightwing circles would openly support painfully generous reparations if blacks left america with that money and went somewhere else.

Last but not least, since low class immigrants create their own ghettos where ever they go, seeing them on the street is really only a problem in big cities. Far worse is being a poor white and having to grow up in a crimeridden neighbourhood, where you are an outsider just by the color of your skin.
Again, not true for all immigrants equally, chinatown had one of the lowest crime rates while also having one of the highest unemployment rates, all immigrants aren't equal and pretending these problems don't exist is just commi agit prop.

How can you analyse innate female nature and then turn around and pretend race is skin deep? Pure opportunism and self-interest.

Last edited:
I'm very white actually.
Shalom there (((fellow white)))
Ima

They are the reason house prices are up you low iq creature @30klhlvwizard @DarkStarDown @IceStorm @Adolf Hitler

They are the reason house prices are up you low iq creature @30klhlvwizard @DarkStarDown @IceStorm @Adolf Hitler
Holy shit, you're genuninely a hick. Even trailer trash aren't stupid enough to blame housing prices on immigration.

OP is one of the most Bluepilled SJW cucks on the forum

@wereq @Murder Mario @Govid_Dorious @Chudpreet @30klhlvwizard @Uggo Mongo

Last edited:
OP is a Kike
He is also the same who bitched about some things being "extremely anti-Semitic and disgustingly racist" , also a race denier and pro-faggotry

@Murder Mario @wereq @Chudpreet @Govid_Dorious @30klhlvwizard @Uggo Mongo

He is also the same who bitched about some things being "extremely anti-Semitic and disgustingly racist" , also a race denier and pro-faggotry

@Murder Mario @wereq @Chudpreet @Govid_Dorious @30klhlvwizard
I'm expliclity anti-LGBT

Holy shit, you're genuninely a hick. Even trailer trash aren't stupid enough to blame housing prices on immigration.
They are a contributing factor. But most people won’t care if we flood the west with female immigrants.

I agree with OP in this.
Whenever I hear coomskins whining about immigration reminds of me of how foids disdain ethnics for their subhumanity

Pros of Immigration:

>Boost the economy
>Boost the stock market
>Boost wages
>Innovate

Cons of Immigration:

>Are brown
>Speak with an accent

its nothing to do with how they look. migrants enter white countries to steal tax money by NEETing and they shit up the cities with crime, drugs and degenerate thug culture

Your the dumbest kike shitskin ive seen around here imagjne wanting other shitskins that ruin your nation by every aspect
Holy fuck are you retarded or what

Your the dumbest kike shitskin ive seen around here imagjne wanting other shitskins that ruin your nation by every aspect
Holy fuck are you retarded or what
You're dumb white trash, this is why education is important. Literal hicks think brown people are why they're financial losers.

I am brown and i say TOTAL SHITSKIN DEATH. 3rd world immigration should be banned.

>Boost the economy
For Jews
>Boost the stock market
For Jews
>Boost wages
Lol, No
Lol, No. all countries with immigration have housing problems
>Innovate
Making a crack pipe out of a beer can is not the innovation you want.

I have lived with shitskins all my life and I hate them, they are loud, ugly, stupid, and selfish leaches.

Pros of Immigration:

>Boost the economy
>Boost the stock market
>Boost wages
>Innovate

Cons of Immigration:

>Are brown
>Speak with an accent

Let's not forget the violent crime and rape of *white* women that happens with these shitskins coming into Western countries.

I am brown and i say TOTAL SHITSKIN DEATH. 3rd world immigration should be banned.

>Boost the economy
For Jews
>Boost the stock market
For Jews
>Boost wages
Lol, No
Lol, No. all countries with immigration have housing problems
>Innovate
Making a crack pipe out of a beer can is not the innovation you want.

I have lived with shitskins all my life and I hate them, they are loud, ugly, stupid, and selfish leaches.
United States is proof what you said is bullshit

or maybe because i like going outside without being assaulted by muslim shitskins no offense deathnicels

I live in a multicultural soycoiety with roma and turk muslims. I fucking hate and despise them, none of them are providing for the state and the overall good for the country. All of them just want to get help from the state without wanting to contribute, fuck them i don't want more of them sandniggers should be deported back!

In the US we don't have this problem of immigrants not working. Beaners for example the whole reason we are bringing them in is because they do working class jobs that whites won't do and the beaners are good workers. Despite flaws of their race they have a good work ethic.

You're dumb white trash, this is why education is important. Literal hicks think brown people are why they're financial losers.
Fuck you shitskin

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back