Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels who already have sodium nitrite on them, why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Pajeetsingh

Pajeetsingh

Rodgerist.
★★★★★
I'll getting some soon, in time being , how many of you already have it? And why haven't you used it?

THROW ACID ON FOIDS FACES (IN GTA 6)

NaNO²maxxing

Hard to imagine situation like that

Life is cool baby, inkie life is awesome :cool:

Meditation took away my suicidal thoughts. I recommend meditation + apigenin brozzer.

A mixture of SODIUM NITRATE and sodium hypophosphite constitute a powerful explosive [Mellor 8, Supp. 1:154 1964]. Sodium nitrate and aluminum powder mixtures have been reported to be explosive,[Fire, 1935, 28, 30].

Tell me more
Explosives and sodium nitrate have a long history together. Sodium nitrate is inexpensive, non-toxic, non-poisonous, and stable, which gives it advantages over other additives in the black powder used in pyrotechnics and smoke bombs. The slow burn rate of sodium nitrate makes it ideal as a solid rocket propellant. Molten sodium nitrate and its solutions with potassium nitrate have good thermal stability (up to 600 °C) and high heat capacities. These properties are suitable for thermally annealing metals and for storing thermal energy in solar applications.[

Killing yourself over not getting foids is soy af. If you have a genuinely shit life, like living in a 3rd world shithole, then I can understand why you want to neck.

Explosives and sodium nitrate have a long history together. Sodium nitrate is inexpensive, non-toxic, non-poisonous, and stable, which gives it advantages over other additives in the black powder used in pyrotechnics and smoke bombs. The slow burn rate of sodium nitrate makes it ideal as a solid rocket propellant. Molten sodium nitrate and its solutions with potassium nitrate have good thermal stability (up to 600 °C) and high heat capacities. These properties are suitable for thermally annealing metals and for storing thermal energy in solar applications.[
It is also a controlled substances because of these very reasons.

these white people and their chemicals

where did you get it. im not suicidal right now but it might be nice to have later.

Real Nikas have nitrite and azide