Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Incels vs Cucks

TheGambler2

TheGambler2

I am not a player. I am just a spectator
★★
Someone created a thread about incels on bodybuilding misc following the recent shootings.Basically it turned into a 15 page argument between some blackpilled normies/incels and bluepilled retarded cucks(boomers).It is crazy how deluded these normies are,if you are willing to read you might lose some brain cells tbh dedsrs:feelstastyman:

How many languages do you speak?
How many instruments do you play?
What sports are you actively involved in?

Do you need more questions?
I don't think so. :feelskek:

Insane level of cuckoldry and idiocy

I don't think so. :feelskek:
just learn 10 languages and play 5 different instruments to get a girlfriend bro,trust me:soy::soy:

if learning languages mattered,@FinnCel would be chad

Fucking normies with there half assed "help" they don't help anyone

just learn 10 languages and play 5 different instruments to get a girlfriend bro,trust me:soy::soy:

The reason they're saying it isn't from a place of wanting to genuinely help someone, but learning languages is pretty based and can help you get a job/locationmaxx. Instruments is kinda meh tho, I don't really see how that can help much, and I feel like if you're just learning instruments to improve memory or something of that nature, languages basically do the same thing and are much more important so i'd focus on that.

Bigballsmcdee 100% posts here.

Who's that?

I have to know English, Russian and Belorussian just by default....

Another interesting point:normies keep saying how we should find friends and how making friends is easy,but then(in this thread) they say that we can go fuck ourselves and they wouldn't befriend us lmao.How are we supposed to "improve our personality":soy::bluepill:(improve social skills),when we don't get a chance to socialize without everyone showing disgust and telling us to go fuck ourselves lmao
I have to know English, Russian and Belorussian just by default....
:chad::chad::banhammer:

Lol jfl at bb miscers. Some of the most bluepilled delusional cucks on the Internet

Another interesting point:normies keep saying how we should find friends and how making friends is easy,but then(in this thread) they say that we can go fuck ourselves and they wouldn't befriend us lmao.How are we supposed to "improve our personality":soy::bluepill:(improve social skills),when we don't get a chance to socialize without everyone showing disgust and telling us to go fuck ourselves lmao

:chad::chad::banhammer:
They think we’re far gone but we’re not but they’ll treat us that way. Ya can argue against them but they don’t want to talk to ya.

How many languages do you speak?

Four languages fluently. Plus basic knowledge of four more languages.

How many instruments do you play?

Zero.

What sports are you actively involved in?

Combat sports, train 6 times a week.

Obviously the bluepilled guy will point out that I don't play any instument and give me "just play guitar bro" type of advice.

Lol jfl at bb miscers. Some of the most bluepilled delusional cucks on the Internet
That Anachron user must be BrazilianSmegma tbh it is hard to read such delusional crap

I will wait for a femiscer to come in here and correct you on this. You couldn't be any more wrong, especially about that second part.
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

"Breh I was called ugly throughout Elementary, Middle School, and highschool. Not exaggerating one bit. I had little social skills and was quiet all the time. I was still a virgin at 26 years old. I managed to get laid when I was working retail surrounded by women and all I had was a little confidence and sht talking. And I was skinny fat unlike most the guys here. And I'm still far from slayer status and to this day I still fear good looking women"
This dude is 49 now. Judging from this one, I can tell where that thread is going.

BigBallsMcgee is the most woke person in that thread.

Learning languages is only a cope :cryfeels::cryfeels:
Oh, and if I hear girls talk in a language I know, I go talk to them in their native language.
I can tell you that I can only rarely get their contacts and even then it is rarer to get dates and it ends there

Learning languages is only a cope :cryfeels::cryfeels:
Oh, and if I hear girls talk in a language I know, I go talk to them in their native language.
I can tell you that I can only rarely get their contacts and even then it is rarer to get dates and it ends there
you should talk to the girls in finnish language tbh and pretend you don't understand their native language.then they might start talking about you in their native language thinking you don't understand,and you would see what they think of you:feelsthink:

Being an incel is a choice
JFL :feelskek::feelsohh::feelstastyman:

:soy::soy::soy::soy: negative iq retards don't know what words mean

must be brain damage from the soylent overdose

Violence against incels is far more likely than real help.
these nerds need a serious asswhooping

Might read later for a brief laugh