Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels understand having friends is USELESS

EnterTheVoid

EnterTheVoid

Banned
-
To be 100% fair, I don't think incels are socially awkward or friendless for genetic reasons or because of autism (autism is fake theory). I have no friends. My roommate is a manlet, even shorter than me, but he is very socially active. Every other day he has people over, fridays and saturdays are party days etc. The only problem is that he's 22 and he's a virgin.

That why incels don't have friends.

You can be the most socially active motherfucker, bitches won't suck your dick or reward you more for that. I think incels and loners are people who just realized this fact. Instead of spending your time with other men while getting no pussy, it's better to spend your time jerking off, looking for strategies to improve your chances to mate and hate on women when you're not doing something productive.

Hypergamy has destroyed the possibility for men to bond with each other.

Roller coaster this one. Wow.

I just want my actual existence to shrink and my time in a sexual fantasy zone to expand infinitely

To be 100% fair, I don't think incels are socially awkward or friendless for genetic reasons or because of autism (autism is fake theory). I have no friends. My roommate is a manlet, even shorter than me, but he is very socially active. Every other day he has people over, fridays and saturdays are party days etc. The only problem is that he's 22 and he's a virgin.

That why incels don't have friends.

You can be the most socially active motherfucker, bitches won't suck your dick or reward you more for that. I think incels and loners are people who just realized this fact. Instead of spending your time with other men while getting no pussy, it's better to spend your time jerking off, looking for strategies to improve your chances to mate and hate on women when you're not doing something productive.

Hypergamy has destroyed the possibility for men to bond with each other.
Most sensible post I've read this week, thanks .
When many here realize that "friendship" is a weakness for men like us, many here will find their peace of mind.

I'm not ashamed of not having friends because I consider non-fucking normies to be below incels. They are even more pathetic.