Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incels underestimate the "alpha game"

How did u guys get bullied so often. Is this more of a problem in America? I was pretty much invisible in school
It only happened because I was trying to be extroverted and outgoing. It took me until 11th grade to finally realize that the normies were trying to put me in my place as an ugly person. Once i stopped the confident, outgoing, extroverted, cancer and started lifting and not socialzing with norm trash anymore they didnt bother me.

It only happened because I was trying to be extroverted and outgoing. It took me until 11th grade to finally realize that the normies were trying to put me in my place as an ugly person. Once i stopped the confident, outgoing, extroverted, cancer and started lifting and not socialzing with norm trash anymore they didnt bother me.
Youe meanr to be this way, accept it embrace it, humaneness is dead so why care just do you

Youe meanr to be this way, accept it embrace it, humaneness is dead so why care just do you
Meant to be extroverted? No, i just acted and pretended to be extroverted and outgoing because thats what I was told would get me girls and friends, thats not the real me.

Meant to be extroverted? No, i just acted and pretended to be extroverted and outgoing because thats what I was told would get me girls and friends, thats not the real me.
Y i mean yoz ment to be INTRO , i cant get this extro bs either,but the prob is where looked down upon, for beinh who we are, humaneness is dead a fucking joke, humans could be so much better but nah