Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incels triggering women by giving low uber ratings

uu76

uu76

Greycel
https://www.theage.com.au/business/...-system-is-a-gender-trap-20180810-p4zwrs.html

Look at this cuck in the comments:
This is awful. Discrimination, plain and simple. Not to mention truly creepy and frightening. As a male, I have never had to even think about such a thing. It's never even occurred to me to look at my Uber rating before reading this article (5 naturally). Not fair, and if uber drivers start to avoid these "low rating" fares, then this discrimination is worse than appalling. What the hell can we do about this...?
Damn it, my gender sometimes... What the hell is wrong with some people...?

That goddamn comment :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
"creepy" man shut the fuck up.

"I was on my way to a work dinner and as I climbed into the car and said hello, the driver turned around and said “I really like the perfume you are wearing”.
This was somewhat disturbing as I didn’t have perfume on but I just laughed and said thanks before taking out my phone and checking emails.
Perhaps I’m someone who can’t take a compliment and it was an innocuous comment but it made me feel uncomfortable so my natural instinct was to end the conversation."

This is what we fucking mean when we can't talk/flirt with girls without it being "sexual harassment." Yet those same bitches will call you a nazi (literally, they will call you alt-right) if you go mgtow and avoid women. WHAT DO WE FUCKING DO!?!?!?!?

04C10895 2687 4F30 9873 70ACC8A81E00
006F4A91 E582 4CF6 9730 BE910094A79B
10D3C74C B8E1 47F1 9577 B2D10DE7FDEB
431F1A4B B8B5 45B8 8900 7D7B7C0FA9E4

DAILY REMINDER : IT IS

ALWAYS JUST ABOUT FACE!

Foids need to be thrown out of uber cars on highway traffic

This is awesome. Keep the flames up!