Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "incels - the worst type of anime fans"

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★

watch ur back anime avi posters

He is a truecel tbh.

he just dissed himself himself

>Makes fun of incels online
>Is 3/10

Should we tell him for the shitsandwich pill at this point ?

I say he's too young to say anything to. Think of all the stupid ideas you had when you were 16 or whatever

@nekomimimodo

Only losers watch animes. So it should be no surprise that so many incels look at that shit.

He's a fucking retard. Did he or his pathetic fanbase invent anime? Do they have monopoly on anime? No they don't. Shut the fuck up faggot, Anime was made by japanese incels for incels. You did not create anime. Faggots

Why the fuck does he care?

"de inzels watch my weeb trash, I feel so threatened, protect all wymen" :soy::soy:

>Makes fun of incels online
>Is 3/10

Should we tell him for the shitsandwich pill at this point ?
He is not 3/10 dont trip, he has a TOP TIER eye area.

If i had his eye area i wouldnt be posting here.

He is 5.5/10 with looksmaxxing potential to chadlite.

He is a truecel tbh.
he just dissed himself himself

Its because of people like you 2 that fakecels like whogivesafucc come here to troll and larp and dont get banned because people here call anyone who isnt a chadlite a "incel".

Fucking failed normies

Anime was made by japanese incels for incels.
This is exactly what he doesn't get, those idealised females from anime he loves so much are created by incels themselves, who pour their lives into becoming god tier artists because they know they won't get any pussy irl, so they all live vicariously through their artwork.

I was an anime fan even before this idiot was born.

Your nonsense.
Autismo

Its because of people like you 2 that fakecels like whogivesafucc come here to troll and larp and dont get banned because people here call anyone who isnt a chadlite a "incel".

Fucking failed normies

This has to be a joke, right? Are you one of those JBW theory tards? This guy is a 2/10 max, maybe a 3 if he loses all acne.

Incels are the best type of anime fan.

This has to be a joke, right? Are you one of those JBW theory tards? This guy is a 2/10 max, maybe a 3 if he loses all acne.
I'd say he's a 3 with acne. Without it, he wouldn't be that bad. Plus he's still young so his features can improve.

In which dimension though ? Those are fish eyes. It might look good on certain "cute girls", certainly not on a dude. Unless his goal is to evolve into some pretty boy transgender, it's over.

Gigacope®
Compare his eye area with the eye area of male models and you will understand what im talking about.

This is the guy who is too afraid to say anything to you in class when you ask him "what's up".

Seriously if anyone here say that this guy is UGLY i will take the member as a fakecel suspect.

That guy mogs me by at least 1.5 points, saying that this guy is ugly is the same what whogivesafucc used to do self-proclaiming himself as a "2.5/10 TKHHHHHHV TRUECEL".

Fucking failed normies
Why are you getting all riled up, I hate fakecels as much as the next guy but this kid is a framecel with severe acne. He might be decent looking if his skin was clear

I don't know why i watched the whole thing but i'm glad i did, because his reasoning for why this is a problem is pretty interesting. He is afraid that anime will be condemned in association with incels.

So now not only is guilty by association a thing, but it has been so normalized that people no longer see it as a problem. The problem is whether their favored thing gets associated with something bad or not.

Instead of worrying about anime getting attacked and demonized by association with incels, how about you worry about the media attacking and demonizing things due to association, usually of the flimsiest kind?

Which hunts are apparently ok, as long as the things i like aren't targeted, that seems to be the entire gist of his rant.

Compare his eye area with the eye area of male models and you will understand what im talking about.
Let's do this then :
Rrr

Eyes are not symmetrical, lower eyelid is not straight, upper eyelid curved in the corner, low T eylashes, etc. :feelswhere:

931755-f-580x0-1.jpg
JonKortajarena.jpg
River-Viiperi-getty-a.jpg

Basically the exact opposite. :feelsthink:

TanyaMityushina.jpg

Too bad he's not a girl though, his eyes are legit Stacey eyes. :feelsmega:

I think you might be fooled by the slightly aslant angle on the camera he uses, giving the impression of a natural shade one eyes, and thus "hunter eyes" .

Seriously if anyone here say that this guy is UGLY i will take the member as a fakecel suspect.

That guy mogs me by at least 1.5 points, saying that this guy is ugly is the same what whogivesafucc used to do self-proclaiming himself as a "2.5/10 TKHHHHHHV TRUECEL".
I never claimed I was a "trucel" though. :feelsokman:

I'm objectively an incel, and very probably a mentalcel. :feelsbadman:

Attachments

• rrr.png
    rrr.png
    415.3 KB · Views: 84
This guy should be rivaling me in post count and he’s mocking incels because they like his precious anime? SMH! He has shit skin, braces, long girly hair, and looks weak as fuck. No hope for this guy, it disappeared long ago along with his neck.

It's over for animecels.

pot calling the kettle black tbh

i might actually mog this guy wtf

meh actually nvm he has face symmetry but he's still trucel

he has worse acne scars than me which is amazing, i rarely ever see that

Last edited:
Don't trash this kid. He's a got 2 years tops before he's full on blackpilled and you'll have to make awkward small talk with him.

Let's do this then :
View attachment 68405
Eyes are not symmetrical, lower eyelid is not straight, upper eyelid curved in the corner, low T eylashes, etc. :feelswhere:

931755-f-580x0-1.jpg
JonKortajarena.jpg
River-Viiperi-getty-a.jpg

Basically the exact opposite. :feelsthink:

TanyaMityushina.jpg

Too bad he's not a girl though, his eyes are legit Stacey eyes. :feelsmega:

I think you might be fooled by the slightly aslant angle on the camera he uses, giving the impression of a natural shade one eyes, and thus "hunter eyes" .
No, there is NOTHING assymetrical in his eyes. And my god "lower eyelid is not straight, upper eyelid curved in the corner" my friend NOT EVEN I THAT STUDY THE BLACKPILL EVERYDAY FOR MORE THAN ONE YEAR CAN NOTICE THESE THINGS, DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT FUCKING FOIDS ARE CAPABLE OF IT??? USE YOUR BRAIN MY FRIEND FOR GOD SAKE...

"Basically the exact opposite"

No, his eye area is as good as all of those chads.

Let me show you what is the exact opposite of these chad eye areas.

70XCefs.jpg

KKREwn9.jpg

yFdYpUJ.jpg

yFnm0bv.jpg

LevDigj.jpg

THESE eye areas above are IN FACT the exact opposite of his eye area and the eye area of these chads.

Now yes, the difference is very clear even for people who do not study the blackpill and looks theory :)
i might actually mog this guy wtf

meh actually nvm he has face symmetry but he's still trucel
One more fakecel to my list.
This guy should be rivaling me in post count and he’s mocking incels because they like his precious anime? SMH! He has shit skin, braces, long girly hair, and looks weak as fuck. No hope for this guy, it disappeared long ago along with his neck.
If he gets rid of his acne i can GUARANTEE you that he would outmatch ANY 5' 11" good frame 6/10 black guy on Tinder and EVEN with that acne he isnt sub5 due to his top tier eye area and good bone structure.

"no hope for this guy" ...

Last edited:
Incels have been watching anime before this pox ridden cunt was alive

Death to weeb cucks

So a truecel hating on weebcels? K

That video is all over the place. His complain is that due to incels watching anime (I guess he lurks this forum if he knows about our avis?) anime will be associated with incels which would lead to feminists and normies complaining about anime being sexist (like if Japan gave a shit about the west complaining). I expected a video full on bashing incels but he instead just sits down, does some math and proceeds to say that the anime community should gatekeep againts le evul incels.
For the way he talks, complains about feminists, and defends gamergate you would think that he's an incel himself.