Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "incels - the worst type of anime fans"

When the video started I thought someone played a video of an incel to show how ugly and pathetic incels are... then I saw it's actually the dude who made the video wtf :feelsokman::feelstastyman::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

14776.jpg

JFL at this delusionalunawarecel

Anime fans are the worst type of anime fans.

take the anime avatar halomaxx pill, don't worry about anime being undermined because Japan doesn't care about (((them)))

1490005162 C6m5IhsW0AAPZn4

(i keep thinking that halo is spelled holo :feelstastyman:)

Last edited:
acting as an anime gatekeeper?

just...wow

Also that guy should watch Otaku no Video, which basically portrays 80's otaku as a bunch of incels.

Attachments

• onv.jpg
    onv.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 45
I loved the part where he just brings out google calc and starts making random calculations, he is incel himself and should start posting here.

I loved the part where he just brings out google calc and starts making random calculations
That was also my favorite part of the video

This guy has potential to grow into chad status, yet instead he's stuck in his room eating junk food and watching anime JFL