Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incels sister gives his friends head [DONT ENTER IF YOU HAVE A SISTER]

hearmeout

hearmeout

Officer
I just saw this thread on reddit and I couldnt contain myself I HAD to show it here. My Emotions went from JFL to being filled with rage because it is unbelievable that someones SISTER could do something like that to her incel brother AND his "friends" could do this AND he says that they are free to do so because "they are all adults" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

This guys friends regularily get head from his sister behind his back and he didnt even notice it at first. JFL just let all your friends rail your sister :feelsgah:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TrueOffMyChest/comments/uhrb43/turns_out_that_my_friends_come_over_to_get_head/

Turns out that my friends come over to get head from my sister instead of hangout with me.​

This is truly disappointing to me as their friend. So my sister is 18 and my friends are all 21/22 of age. So they’re all adults and are at liberty to do whatever they want! That’s not what’s concerning me, because technically speaking it’s not my place to question my sister for her decisions or my friends, for that matter. But to find out that instead of coming over to play PS5 or watch Netflix, my friends come over to basically have my sister blow them! Beside the apparent flirting and their fixation on her rack that I notice, I never really gave it much thought that it could reach to this stage! Maybe they think of me as a cool friend for this? I don’t know. Don’t I have the right be annoyed or feel betrayed by them?
EDIT: To those who are sending me and asking why I haven’t attached my sister’s pic along with the post for better “context” as you’ve worded it, I mean what in god’s name is this question??? I get that you might be getting a kick out of this is, but her pic is immaterial to the whole point of “venting out” in this post.
SECOND EDIT: The sheer volume of the genuine advices and supporting comments that I’ve gotten so far has humbled me beyond you could ever imagine. I thank each and everyone of you for taking the time to address my situation with such compassion and understanding. I’d be honored to have any of you as friends, so feel free to reach out to me because I probably could use all and any support I can get, now more than ever. Thank you. I would also like to add, that despite what some of you have said about me, I’m not passive! I’m deeply torn by this and I’m trying to navigate an impossible situation with a level maturity and logic. And above all, my sister’s wellbeing is my top priority. I will advice her and give her all the support and guidance I possibly can, while also acknowledging that she’s 18 and has the capacity and freedom to make her own choices and learn from her mistakes. It doesn’t mean I condone what she did, like some of you have suggested.

holy fuck

544c4b4f361480240df72ec3eeffdd78 3

his sister is a whore

his sister is a slut , thats it .

and he gets mogged by his friends and apparently his sister aswell .

lol for being an ugly male in 2022 . IT IS OVER .:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

ER fuel, I would boobytrap wherever she is blowing them at and take them all out at once. (in minecraft)

fucking humiliating

Sisterpilled again :fuk:

See you tonight bro!

Luckily I don't have a sis:panties::panties:

He hangs out with his sister's fuck buddies and even calls them 'friends' :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Frankly
One of the most brutal psychological torture :feelskek:
incel and having a sexually active younger sister

Made me think about Eliot Rodger hearing his sister getting fucked by a Latino chad
Behind the door

could be larp but if not then this nigger deserves it for being a reddit cuck

It can't happen to me, I don't have friends

He should trick her into giving him head somehow. Maybe wear a ski mask then take it off after he nuts in her mouth lol. Teach her a lesson about being a whore.

Last edited:
He should trick her into giving him head somehow. Maybe wear a ski mask then take it off after he nuts in her mouth lol. Teach her a lesson about being a whore.
brutal coomer mind

This generation is going to be known exclusively for it's decadence and promiscuity.

This is not an enlightened age.
You don't say. We haven't seen the worst of it, believe me. People will be fucking in public like it's normal. Just give us a few generations. I'm not sure if I want to be alive during those times.

Last edited:
Imagine, are they all Chads or normies who are his friends?

Hope she dies a slow and painful death for having no self-respect.

Couldn't imagine how that must feel, just the comparison that a female version of me gets a lot of attention would kill me

HAHAHAHAHA JFL

THIS IS WHY YOU DON’T HAVE FRIENDS

I wish I had a sister who would give me head:feelscry:

Average foid activities in 2022 but jfl about having a sister :feelsaww:

I have no friends or sister, this sounds like a larp though.

Thank God my sister is much older than me

Imagine having a sister :lul:

He gathered the train to let it ride her like a tracks! Kek! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I just saw this thread on reddit and I couldnt contain myself I HAD to show it here. My Emotions went from JFL to being filled with rage because it is unbelievable that someones SISTER could do something like that to her incel brother AND his "friends" could do this AND he says that they are free to do so because "they are all adults" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

This guys friends regularily get head from his sister behind his back and he didnt even notice it at first. JFL just let all your friends rail your sister :feelsgah:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TrueOffMyChest/comments/uhrb43/turns_out_that_my_friends_come_over_to_get_head/

Turns out that my friends come over to get head from my sister instead of hangout with me.​

This is truly disappointing to me as their friend. So my sister is 18 and my friends are all 21/22 of age. So they’re all adults and are at liberty to do whatever they want! That’s not what’s concerning me, because technically speaking it’s not my place to question my sister for her decisions or my friends, for that matter. But to find out that instead of coming over to play PS5 or watch Netflix, my friends come over to basically have my sister blow them! Beside the apparent flirting and their fixation on her rack that I notice, I never really gave it much thought that it could reach to this stage! Maybe they think of me as a cool friend for this? I don’t know. Don’t I have the right be annoyed or feel betrayed by them?
EDIT: To those who are sending me and asking why I haven’t attached my sister’s pic along with the post for better “context” as you’ve worded it, I mean what in god’s name is this question??? I get that you might be getting a kick out of this is, but her pic is immaterial to the whole point of “venting out” in this post.
SECOND EDIT: The sheer volume of the genuine advices and supporting comments that I’ve gotten so far has humbled me beyond you could ever imagine. I thank each and everyone of you for taking the time to address my situation with such compassion and understanding. I’d be honored to have any of you as friends, so feel free to reach out to me because I probably could use all and any support I can get, now more than ever. Thank you. I would also like to add, that despite what some of you have said about me, I’m not passive! I’m deeply torn by this and I’m trying to navigate an impossible situation with a level maturity and logic. And above all, my sister’s wellbeing is my top priority. I will advice her and give her all the support and guidance I possibly can, while also acknowledging that she’s 18 and has the capacity and freedom to make her own choices and learn from her mistakes. It doesn’t mean I condone what she did, like some of you have suggested.

holy fuck

Ngl I'm pretty surprised by the replies, really thought they would all go "shut up and man up" or shit like this :feelskek:

Being cucked by your sister is literally the Ultimate Cuck. She, your direct blood-relative, is spreading her genes while you lay down and rot.

And the fact his "friends" did this under the pretext of hanging out with him is just devastatingly tragic to add the cherry on the top.

Absolute travesty

This would not be permitted in Iran

she would suffer for this and the men would be killed to restore the honor of the family

Inshallah.

holy fuck

Sounds like something my sister would do