Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incels sister gives his friends head [DONT ENTER IF YOU HAVE A SISTER]

hearmeout

hearmeout

Recruit
★★★★★
8d 8h 17m
I just saw this thread on reddit and I couldnt contain myself I HAD to show it here. My Emotions went from JFL to being filled with rage because it is unbelievable that someones SISTER could do something like that to her incel brother AND his "friends" could do this AND he says that they are free to do so because "they are all adults" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

This guys friends regularily get head from his sister behind his back and he didnt even notice it at first. JFL just let all your friends rail your sister :feelsgah:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TrueOffMyChest/comments/uhrb43/turns_out_that_my_friends_come_over_to_get_head/

Turns out that my friends come over to get head from my sister instead of hangout with me.​

This is truly disappointing to me as their friend. So my sister is 18 and my friends are all 21/22 of age. So they’re all adults and are at liberty to do whatever they want! That’s not what’s concerning me, because technically speaking it’s not my place to question my sister for her decisions or my friends, for that matter. But to find out that instead of coming over to play PS5 or watch Netflix, my friends come over to basically have my sister blow them! Beside the apparent flirting and their fixation on her rack that I notice, I never really gave it much thought that it could reach to this stage! Maybe they think of me as a cool friend for this? I don’t know. Don’t I have the right be annoyed or feel betrayed by them?
EDIT: To those who are sending me and asking why I haven’t attached my sister’s pic along with the post for better “context” as you’ve worded it, I mean what in god’s name is this question??? I get that you might be getting a kick out of this is, but her pic is immaterial to the whole point of “venting out” in this post.
SECOND EDIT: The sheer volume of the genuine advices and supporting comments that I’ve gotten so far has humbled me beyond you could ever imagine. I thank each and everyone of you for taking the time to address my situation with such compassion and understanding. I’d be honored to have any of you as friends, so feel free to reach out to me because I probably could use all and any support I can get, now more than ever. Thank you. I would also like to add, that despite what some of you have said about me, I’m not passive! I’m deeply torn by this and I’m trying to navigate an impossible situation with a level maturity and logic. And above all, my sister’s wellbeing is my top priority. I will advice her and give her all the support and guidance I possibly can, while also acknowledging that she’s 18 and has the capacity and freedom to make her own choices and learn from her mistakes. It doesn’t mean I condone what she did, like some of you have suggested.

holy fuck

H

HighTGymcel

Luminary
★★★★★
89d 1h 46m
544c4b4f361480240df72ec3eeffdd78 3

D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
26d 8h 24m
his sister is a whore

Izayacel

Izayacel

LUMINOUS LUTHER "
★★★★★
53d 1h 27m
his sister is a slut , thats it .

and he gets mogged by his friends and apparently his sister aswell .

lol for being an ugly male in 2022 . IT IS OVER .:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Hopium

Hopium

Veteran
★★★★★
21d 17h 43m
@hearmeout
I hear ya

Deleted member 40050

Deleted member 40050

Banned
-
7d 22h 8m
ER fuel, I would boobytrap wherever she is blowing them at and take them all out at once. (in minecraft)

skintorrent

skintorrent

we ain’t haulin milk!
21h 44m
fucking humiliating

Indari

Indari

Captain Indari
★★★★★
168d 8h 31m
El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★
55d 21h 17m
Sisterpilled again :fuk:

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
140d 7h 59m
See you tonight bro!

Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

I am 5'5 :(
★★★
20d 13h 32m
Luckily I don't have a sis:panties::panties:

AnotherInsertCel

AnotherInsertCel

Insanity The Purest Form Of Sanity.
★★★
70d 12h 46m
He hangs out with his sister's fuck buddies and even calls them 'friends' :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

A

a means to an end

Veteran
★★★★
19d 19h 27m
Frankly
One of the most brutal psychological torture :feelskek:
incel and having a sexually active younger sister

Made me think about Eliot Rodger hearing his sister getting fucked by a Latino chad
Behind the door

over4men

over4men

no communism for ur face
25d 18h 46m
could be larp but if not then this nigger deserves it for being a reddit cuck

LeFrenchCel

LeFrenchCel

President of the Autistic Republic of Incelistan
28d 8h 54m
It can't happen to me, I don't have friends

TangledMind2324

TangledMind2324

NoAlcohol
★★★★★
13d 10h 8m
He should trick her into giving him head somehow. Maybe wear a ski mask then take it off after he nuts in her mouth lol. Teach her a lesson about being a whore.

Last edited:
the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

God
★★★★★
61d 22h 59m
This generation is going to be known exclusively for it's decadence and promiscuity.

This is not an enlightened age.

DottKo334

DottKo334

JCWR
27d 19h 43m
He should trick her into giving him head somehow. Maybe wear a ski mask then take it off after he nuts in her mouth lol. Teach her a lesson about being a whore.
brutal coomer mind

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
192d 2h 11m
This generation is going to be known exclusively for it's decadence and promiscuity.

This is not an enlightened age.
You don't say. We haven't seen the worst of it, believe me. People will be fucking in public like it's normal. Just give us a few generations. I'm not sure if I want to be alive during those times.

Last edited:
TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
277d 20h 1m
Imagine, are they all Chads or normies who are his friends?

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
365d 14h 41m
Hope she dies a slow and painful death for having no self-respect.

S

shynesskills

Banned
-
2d 3h 2m
Couldn't imagine how that must feel, just the comparison that a female version of me gets a lot of attention would kill me

W

wei#3959

Commander
★★★★★
164d 11h 44m
HAHAHAHAHA JFL

THIS IS WHY YOU DON’T HAVE FRIENDS

fast_curry

fast_curry

KHHV ricecel/doll fucker
84d 1h 58m
I wish I had a sister who would give me head:feelscry:

Hairline Subhuman

Hairline Subhuman

They want to send me in PH AGAIN :)
★★★★
26d 2h 26m
Average foid activities in 2022 but jfl about having a sister :feelsaww:

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
★★★★★
111d 1h 33m
I have no friends or sister, this sounds like a larp though.

Orca

Orca

Banned
-
64d 4h 32m
Thank God my sister is much older than me

METALMILITA88

METALMILITA88

King Of The Confederacy
★★★★★
56d 5h 42m
Imagine having a sister :lul:

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autistic social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
66d 14h 19m
He gathered the train to let it ride her like a tracks! Kek! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Luminary
★★★★★
79d 3h 3m
Pareg

Pareg

Two worlds apart: theirs and ours.
85d 4h 24m
I just saw this thread on reddit and I couldnt contain myself I HAD to show it here. My Emotions went from JFL to being filled with rage because it is unbelievable that someones SISTER could do something like that to her incel brother AND his "friends" could do this AND he says that they are free to do so because "they are all adults" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

This guys friends regularily get head from his sister behind his back and he didnt even notice it at first. JFL just let all your friends rail your sister :feelsgah:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TrueOffMyChest/comments/uhrb43/turns_out_that_my_friends_come_over_to_get_head/

Turns out that my friends come over to get head from my sister instead of hangout with me.​

This is truly disappointing to me as their friend. So my sister is 18 and my friends are all 21/22 of age. So they’re all adults and are at liberty to do whatever they want! That’s not what’s concerning me, because technically speaking it’s not my place to question my sister for her decisions or my friends, for that matter. But to find out that instead of coming over to play PS5 or watch Netflix, my friends come over to basically have my sister blow them! Beside the apparent flirting and their fixation on her rack that I notice, I never really gave it much thought that it could reach to this stage! Maybe they think of me as a cool friend for this? I don’t know. Don’t I have the right be annoyed or feel betrayed by them?
EDIT: To those who are sending me and asking why I haven’t attached my sister’s pic along with the post for better “context” as you’ve worded it, I mean what in god’s name is this question??? I get that you might be getting a kick out of this is, but her pic is immaterial to the whole point of “venting out” in this post.
SECOND EDIT: The sheer volume of the genuine advices and supporting comments that I’ve gotten so far has humbled me beyond you could ever imagine. I thank each and everyone of you for taking the time to address my situation with such compassion and understanding. I’d be honored to have any of you as friends, so feel free to reach out to me because I probably could use all and any support I can get, now more than ever. Thank you. I would also like to add, that despite what some of you have said about me, I’m not passive! I’m deeply torn by this and I’m trying to navigate an impossible situation with a level maturity and logic. And above all, my sister’s wellbeing is my top priority. I will advice her and give her all the support and guidance I possibly can, while also acknowledging that she’s 18 and has the capacity and freedom to make her own choices and learn from her mistakes. It doesn’t mean I condone what she did, like some of you have suggested.

holy fuck

Ngl I'm pretty surprised by the replies, really thought they would all go "shut up and man up" or shit like this :feelskek:

I

Insearchofsomepussy

Greycel
14h 54m
Being cucked by your sister is literally the Ultimate Cuck. She, your direct blood-relative, is spreading her genes while you lay down and rot.

And the fact his "friends" did this under the pretext of hanging out with him is just devastatingly tragic to add the cherry on the top.

Absolute travesty

Incline

Incline

Im gymmaxxing now going taiwan/phili in 2 years.
★★★★★
87d 14h 43m
This would not be permitted in Iran

she would suffer for this and the men would be killed to restore the honor of the family

Inshallah.

RobTenekin

RobTenekin

Officer
2d 13h 36m

holy fuck

Sounds like something my sister would do