Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels should get welfare from government

Patches

Patches

Framecel and Manlet = Never began
★★
Our life is already hell and miserable lonely torture and on top of that you are forced to contribute and join workforce for what? so i can be even more miserable oh wow thank you jew overlords for blessing me with a job lmao i would rather be dead but cant even have that because of biological instincts fuck it all.

no pussy=no work
no hymen= no ring

No welfare for women would also be an acceptable alternative. Imagine how many billions are spent propping up retarded single mothers.

I live in a welfare state and enjoy benefits. Im neetmaxxed. I dont feel like I should work or put in any effort into the soyciety, after all why should I?

Yes :yes:
Governments all around the world already help disabled people, convicts and immigrants to get in women's panties. Not including total outcasts like us among the crowd that needs to be 'resocialized' is extremely incelphobic.

Give me 500 euro i buy ac and new pants

Our life is already hell and miserable lonely torture and on top of that you are forced to contribute and join workforce for what? so i can be even more miserable oh wow thank you jew overlords for blessing me with a job lmao i would rather be dead but cant even have that because of biological instincts fuck it all.

no pussy=no work
no hymen= no ring
In my country the government actually gave money to disabled men, money that they could use to 'fulfill sexual needs', basically tardbux you were allowed to spend on whores. Sadly they got rid of it in 2017. Unfortunately I'm not retarded enough to get most government benefits except an allowance for rent and healthcare. I sadly had to wageslave for most of my adult live until I became self employed 2 years ago, it's hard but beats working for some jew boss.

I should get welfare for my height, its basically a disasbility, statistically I will earn less than tallfags so I need compensation for that

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back