Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incels should find meaning and purpose fighting for their right to roastie beef flaps. "Give us enforced monogamy or the Hookr app" should be our cry.

• Thread starter Deleted member 41741
  • Start date
We need Powermaxxers, Incels that will try to climb the political ladder and then implement pro-incel policies.

We need Powermaxxers, Incels that will try to climb the political ladder and then implement pro-incel policies.
Impossible to power maxx if you are fucking Incel :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Why don't you just abuse use your connections, and get some wealthy Jew to back us?
I’m disconnected from the community, they all fucking hate me :reeeeee:

Fucking brutal being a nigger, I’d rope
Technically Jamaicans, but since I live in America, it's African Americans that outcast me for being "too white"

It's not bad being black, It's just that ghetto blacks makes us look bad.
Ghetto blacks are the worst, violent and should be rounded up and sent to labor camps :reeeeee:

Ghetto blacks are the worst, violent and should be rounded up and sent to labor camps :reeeeee:
Those are the type of Blacks I wouldn't lose sleep over if the KKK lynched them