Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Incels Need To Just Be Alpha And Get Married.

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date
B

BlackPilledOverdose

(Self Deleted)
-
" You Incels just need to be alpha and you could get any woman you wanted. Women don't care about looks at all. Only personality. Just MAN UP and be alpha and you could get any woman you wanted and turn a used up roastie into a based tradwife. Trust me man. They don't care if you are short or ugly. Only if you are alpha"

View: https://i.imgur.com/RS2CZOL.jpg

Tradcucks are utter fucking retards. I made this to mock and laugh at them.

tradcucks mostly have a used up blown out wife that settled with him to be her beta buck provider cuck

tradcucks mostly have a used up blown out wife that settled with him to be her beta buck provider cuck
They settle for some used up 30 year old roastie who pretends to be "trad"

The alpha LARP is just a power fantasy

Richard coper moment

The alpha LARP is just a power fantasy
The Tradlarp is silly and ridicules. It could only work if the whole society and culture was trad and enforced by law.

The Tradlarp is silly and ridicules. It could only work if the whole society and culture was trad and enforced by law.
Agreed, but it's still a good idea to be a part of a tradition to find enlightenment