Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels.me > Reddit

Dry Spell

Dry Spell

Officer
★★
Reddit is so toxic and blue-pilled, I blocked my browser from going to www.reddit.com (it redirects to google now.)

This community > reddit.

The people here are open-minded, surprisingly tolerant (even towards LGBT/gay issues) and (with the exception of maybe 1 user,) everyone is outwardly pleasant with only a slight tinge of cynicism (less than expected tbh.) The guys that post here are clearly not woman-haters (that's an oversimplification) and I've seen firsthand how you guys have overcome adversity, bullying and made lemonade out of rotten lemons. Reddit posters create adversity, bully non-Feminists and leave a sour taste in one's mouth. The discussions that happen here are deep, insightful and important. The discussions that happen on reddit are shallow, meme-filled and vapid. 

My disillusionment with Reddit came when I asked a science question on /r/AskScience...
Some cuck posts "Don't answer this guy's question, he's a misogynist." because of some anti-femoid post I made maybe 2 years before that AskScience question lol. Anyway, I never looked at Reddit the same way and was unable to take the site seriously thereafter. 

Overall, I would not consider this community to be cynical or depressive, just realistic.
Contrary to popular belief, reading through the posts here has made me a happier person, it hasn't made me more cynical or depressed. If anything, this site/BlackPill has made me more determined to accomplish my goals, because I'm now able to focus on things I can actually achieve. I'm also able to weed out aspects of my life which I can not achieve - mainly getting a girlfriend.

I used to devote tremendous amounts of mental energy towards finding a femoid, but am now free of that enslaved mindset. Swallowing the BlackPill is true liberation.

i disagree. r/incels was the greatest. this place is just shitposting

what do you mean by lgbt/gay issues, gays cant be incel

and yes reddit is cucked to oblivion, this place is much better

r/incels > incels.is

Incels.me isn't bad, but problem is the mods don't really know who are the Lookism shitposters so they don't ban them. These shitposting faggots would've never lasted on r/incels, and they never did. Worthless scum ruining our brotherhood. I hate Lookismers so much.

anincelforlifelol said:
r/incels > incels.is

Incels.me isn't bad, but problem is the mods don't really know who are the Lookism shitposters so they don't ban them. These shitposting faggots would've never lasted on r/incels, and they never did. Worthless scum ruining our brotherhood. I hate Lookismers so much.

facts, too many fakecels and lookism fags on this site. r/incels was great, too bad reddit was just too cucked.

Dry Spell said:
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]surprisingly tolerant (even towards LGBT/gay issues)[/font]

Being transgender is a mental illness, and being gay is caused by traumas such as molestation at young ages (stats back this up, majority of gays where molested during their formative years). They have achieved equality long ago, I don't see why us being tolerant towards them relates to involuntary celibacy? lmao