Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A right to community

eatmyshorts2002

eatmyshorts2002

Recruit
★★★
I don't care who you are even if you're someone who happens to hate my skin color as long as we have something in common and share the same struggles, I consider you a ally and a comrade.

As a blackcel, I'm not ashamed to be on this site and could careless what the rest of my race might think of me being on here because here is where I feel a sense of belonging meanwhile I get subject to constant dirty looks and mistreatment by my own people.

That's why I believe everyone should have a right to community no matter what group of people that they choose to align with

Based cho avi, I will relate more to a incel of color than white normie

Honestly, I don't view this place as a gathering place for any kind of 'incel movement' because I don't think we're anywhere organized or cohesive enough for that. Plus that's not really a goal for enough people here to aspire to accomplish for this to be feasible anytime soon either. It's a site for people to vent and share common issues, no matter what walk of life you come from, we all ended up in a relatively similar outcome.
We might have disagreements, differences to argue over and plenty of accounts will move on honorably or dishonorably as fakecels/volcels, either ascending or roping. But at the end of the day, this community does have a passionate core of users dedicated to this site and what it represents. It's surprisingly high trust, considering the circumstances working against this site. And they still have way more in common with each other than what they would have in common with a normie or anyone else outside of this forum.
If you're a truecel and genuinely willing to discuss in good faith and look out for each other over the bluepilled masses, then you should have no problems fitting into this tight knit core of this community. Which is what I'm trying to do. It's nice to have a place for people who don't belong anywhere to belong to after they've been rejected by everyone else. This is the only place that respects those who hold relatively niche, esoteric and taboo beliefs that are looked down upon everywhere else and it's comforting to have similarly minded people to remind you that you aren't alone and you shouldn't be ashamed of thinking a certain way.

Last edited:
God bless the the American Constitution and internet rebels fighting against globohomo tech giants, that make this so.

black with Cho avi?
Thinking What GIF by Warwick Brown

I might hate niggers but you are based graycel

black with Cho avi?
Thinking What GIF by Warwick Brown
Anything is possible :feelzez: but seriously though, Cho along with Elliot Rodger are my fucking heros and both of their manifestos really spoke to me