Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incels.me is overall a better site, but r/braincels

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
Has better memes tbh

Right, now if only we could ban all the femoids and numale from there like we ban themfrom here.

It's still on Cancerdit though which takes away 3 quality points

Reddit is the tumblr sjw version of 4chan.

I miss the meme section

Right, now if only we could ban all the femoids and numale from there like we ban themfrom here.
Impossible when the headmod is a femoid topkek. It never even began for braincels :lul::lul::lul:

tbh tbh ngl ngl i go for the memes and seeing cucks(IT)/normies/foids get roasted and downvoted

Reddit's layout is more dynamic. It's a shame that the owners are major faggots.

Braincels is cucked, here there are older and bitter angry truecels, we can praise Elliot.

Reddit's layout is more dynamic. It's a shame that the owners are major faggots.
That's a shame how they declare it to be the place with freedom of speech, yet banning all non-cucked subs. Reddit is damn cucked, when they banned r/shoplifting it was truly over.