Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Incels.is postmaxxing race

• Thread starter Deleted member 27159
  • Start date
Deleted member 27159

Deleted member 27159

Proud advocate of räpe, incest, and pedophilia
-
It would be pretty cool if we had an event where we can postmaxx for a set amount of time like one week. We create new accounts (the mods will know who is who because they can see shared IPs) and race for the highest post count.

The rules of this event would be:
-Exactly one week is given to postmaxx
-All posts with your alt must be in the sewers only
-No using bots or cheating in any way, posts must be written by hand

These sort of competitions could be done monthly or something.

@proudweeb @Jungle thoughts?

It would be pretty cool if we had an event where we can postmaxx for a set amount of time like one week. We create new accounts (the mods will know who is who because they can see shared IPs) and race for the highest post count.

I appreciate you, but no :feelshaha:

you can just collect current post count of every other contestant, and then measure back the difference at the end of the week. no need to make alts.

Already programmed the bot all messages are unique.

you can just collect current post count of every other contestant, and then measure back the difference at the end of the week. no need to make alts.
I guess it could work since I doubt I would convince the mods to allow people to make a bunch of alts. I would have liked to have alts so that nobody would make posts between the time they registered and when the race starts.

I guess it could work since I doubt I would convince the mods to allow people to make a bunch of alts. I would have liked to have alts so that nobody would make posts between the time they registered and when the race starts.
just ignore the post count since registered, and only count the posts made during the race.

Didn’t read
:feelsjuice:

At first I thought @proudweeb is the postmaxx god but now it looks like @Jungle is the GOAT postmaxxer tbh

At first I thought @proudweeb is the postmaxx god but now it looks like @Jungle is the GOAT postmaxxer tbh
Some new user made more than 8k posts in like 3 or so days. Where is he now? Can't remember his name.

Postmaxxing is stupid.

No absolutely stupid. But if we do resort to such a low level I will write a bot that sends http requests to automate the whole thing.

No absolutely stupid. But if we do resort to such a low level I will write a bot that sends http requests to automate the whole thing.
Bots would be cheating

Bots would be cheating
I would still write the posts by hand, but I will automate the process of digging up topics and lining them up for replies. No one can tell

It's semi automated

I would still write the posts by hand, but I will automate the process of digging up topics and lining them up for replies. No one can tell

It's semi automated
Still cheating. It has to be entirely manual only.

the winner should be banned,
cuz hes a low inhib fakecel

to much of my own dismay, I would win

Last edited by a moderator:
jungle is dead

NOOOOO