Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Incels.is meetup:

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
6a1a4e4c8ea2c53007d448c7d20e8e6c5c-27-shirtless-malemodels.2x.rsocial.w600.jpg

Im 7ft, very bulked, have a pretty good face with hunter eyes but I can't get laid because I didn't nose breath when I was a kid

Over :feelsrope:

Im 7ft, very bulked, have a pretty good face with hunter eyes but I can't get laid because I didn't nose breath when I was a kid

Cant believe a model yt said that if you breathe with mouth you will have a bad jaw some type shit like wtf thats insane gaslighting

Cant believe a model yt said that if you breathe with mouth you will have a bad jaw some type shit like wtf thats insane gaslighting
Yeah, there is no evidence that "mewing" works. Mouthbreathing is caused by a bad lower third, not the other way around.

Fakecel.is meet up

We would mog them.

Nah, that would be lookism.

Incels would be 80% curries, some tall white fat dudes, and then skinny dudes with an oversized hoodie of their favorite anime

Incels would be 80% curries, some tall white fat dudes, and then skinny dudes with an oversized hoodie of their favorite anime
High IQ User , 80% Of This Forum Are Curry Shitskins

More like, the other 20% would be ISIS fanboys in ArmA 3.

The actual meetup:
519b69fe9df861f5fa5972abbaddf52e28fa9bd69ea3a0de21fe13e327b01361_1.jpg

The actual meetup:
519b69fe9df861f5fa5972abbaddf52e28fa9bd69ea3a0de21fe13e327b01361_1.jpg
That's what I'm scared of. Uploading too many videos like this one:

... makes me wonder if I'm on a watchlist. When in reality, I'm a poor basement dweller (in the literal sense, that is).

Hey, it's me and the boys. Good times.

Yeah, there is no evidence that "mewing" works. Mouthbreathing is caused by a bad lower third, not the other way around.
Its all genetics others are all copes

Its all genetics others are all copes
Exactly. The reason people with recessed chins mouthbreathe, is because there is literally not enough bone (lower third) to support the upper jaw and the lower lip, meaning that the natural mouth posture is open. Closing your mouth when you have a shit lower third is a concious move that isn't done when you sleep, so you lose any hypothetical gains in your sleep anyway.

But when you have a portruding chin, it's the opposite. The natural mouth posture is now closed and you have to physically try to open it.

Whether or not you naturally breathe through your mouth or nose is decided by how much growth you'll have in the lower third which is 100% genetic.

Exactly. The reason people with recessed chins mouthbreathe, is because there is literally not enough bone (lower third) to support the upper jaw and the lower lip, meaning that the natural mouth posture is open. Closing your mouth when you have a shit lower third is a concious move that isn't done when you sleep, so you lose any hypothetical gains in your sleep anyway.

But when you have a portruding chin, it's the opposite. The natural mouth posture is now closed and you have to physically try to open it.

Whether or not you naturally breathe through your mouth or nose is decided by how much growth you'll have in the lower third which is 100% genetic.
I see thanks brocel thats why i never opened my mouth and my body never intendes to

:bigbrain::yes:

If someone wants to improve his terrible lower third, the advice is clear. Get surgery. Nothing else will change your bones.
Human bones stop being malleable after you're done being a literal baby. (Seriously, toddlers don't have malleable bones)

Sometimes I really can't understand human stupidity. If our bones were so easily malleable, how do you think they can withstand enough pressure to break concrete and heal by going right back to their original place IF they break?

Ricecels of .is

130 2 1024x768

Currycels of .is

Thumb

Sandcels of .is

ImageHandler

Whitecels ( except slavcels ) of .is

Elite season 2 e1582155186221

Blackcels of .is

NEWS y2k party black student association university party print

Meanwhile slaves.

9b836834c635de0f1f0addbbece53121

You don't mince your words :feelskek:
Why would I? That's a foid trait anyway. Men should be direct with each other.

Too many people are passive-aggressive and beat around the bush to protect other people's feelings. It's why we're in this shit society.

Incels.is meetup:
peaky%20blinders%20saison%206.jpg

literally me

According to my What Race are you thread, most people here are white. The average member here is a 5'7" white man.

I am 5'1". My avatar is a photograph of me.