Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incels.is is literally an online insane asylum

autistic

autistic

I'm a genuine schizo
-
incels.is has one of the highest concentrations of mental illness, autism and schizos. About 20X more than the general population

its literally a online insane asylum at this point, I dont know how we are not all being tracked and monitored by the government as potential threats to society and thrown in mental institutions. IVE NEVER MET A SANE PERSON ON THIS SITE all have some sort of problems or mental illness.

incels.is has one of the highest concentrations of mental illness, autism and schizos. About 20X more than the general population

its literally a online insane asylum at this point, I dont know how we are not all being tracked and monitored by the government as potential threats to society and thrown in mental institutions.
Us non NTs are the most oppressed! :feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Brutal mental illness pill over

I am the only neurotypical in an endless sea of autism

Still more NT than looksmax.org

We are ugly as well

It’s not my fault i got taken out of school and put in homeschool plus my family ostrasizing me and never talking to me plus suffering from the breaking dick incident and shutting myself off to the world, never having any socialization or control due to being on welfare never had a teenhood because i spent it cutting grass raking yard sittings in churches for hours on end just to help pay on rent plus moving every 6-8 months to a storage building then unload it back in the car and move it inside a house

Autism isn't a mental illness imo it's more like being a separate subspecies or whatever. Schizos r tho lol but only acc schizos that hear voices not the term that gets loosely thrown around online

Autism isn't a mental illness imo it's more like being a separate subspecies or whatever. Schizos r tho lol but only acc schizos that hear voices not the term that gets loosely thrown around online
im an autistic schizo

Yet we are still saner and have a better understanding of the world than normies.

To get to this point in your life you need to have gone through some shit, everyone here is mentally ill in some form

I dont know how we are not all being tracked and monitored by the government as potential threats to society
LMFAO yeah totally not happening

I dont know how we are not all being tracked and monitored by the government as potential threats to society and thrown in mental institutions.
You almost sound like you're advocating for our persecution. :feelssus::feelssus::fbi::fbi: @Fat Link

You almost sound like you're advocating for our persecution. :feelssus::feelssus::fbi::fbi: @Fat Link
I believe that in order to come across this site you have to have something wrong with you

its literally a online insane asylum at this point, I dont know how we are not all being tracked and monitored by the government as potential threats to society and thrown in mental institutions. IVE NEVER MET A SANE PERSON ON THIS SITE all have some sort of problems or mental illness.

View: https://youtu.be/IzaMs5iaX7w

And fortunately we have this place to be all together instead of being completely alone in our rooms

And the doctors are just as insane.

Then delete your account and fuck off

im an autistic schizo
literal oxymoron fucktard you can’t have hypomeTalism and hypermemtalim at the same time boojies already explained this. Your not autistic your just a retarded faggot with schizophrena.

literal oxymoron fucktard you can’t have hypomeTalism and hypermemtalim at the same time boojies already explained this. Your not autistic your just a retarded faggot with schizophrena.
no im an autistic schizophrenic

And I’m a 7 foot tall midget.
and your stupid

true :feelskek::feelskek: but why would a sane person be here, and even if you're sane not ascending will destroy your mind over time.

and your stupid

you are fucktard. autism is hypomentalism schizophrenia is hypermentalism. your just a retard who suffers from schizophrenia your not autisitc. go play in traffic
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/ar...eory of,that have effects on neurodevelopment. https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn18226-autism-and-schizophrenia-could-be-genetic-opposites/

inceldom damages the brain. Constant rejection and vitriol from people damages you

dont know how we are not all being tracked and monitored by the government as potential threats to society and thrown in mental institutions
Having a mental illness is a crime?

Your probably pray to the government at night

Having a mental illness is a crime?

Your probably pray to the government at night
the fucktard OP needs to kill himself and stop polluting this forum with his cancerous rambling.

I’m nurse Prophet, time to take your black pills

19D47AC3 EBA5 4EB9 8B81 CA550A7317CE
9D164433 677F 4E75 8518 5ED222483F8E

- Hardly anyone is mentally ill. Schizophrenia is about the only real mental illness.

- This community is 10000x better than a psychiatric ward.

- Most autists are normal

- The normal people are the craziest of all

Lol cows are more extravagant than insane people.

I’m NT, just an introvert

People should not confuse introversion with being non NT
Seems to be the same thing in foids eyes. They hate you if you don’t like talking a lot unless you’re chad

What's up with all the crazy talk, greyboy?
Loquis malus
I concur!

It's the virgin's refuge. Getting bullied to death in your school years, being ostracized by your own family and society, and seeing people get laid while you rot are the worst experiences. Rotting alone after many rejections fuck up your brain. Thus, the high volume of mentally ill users in the forum. This is why incel communities exist to allow us to vent whatever we want without getting instabanned for "muh misogyny" and "muh racism".

lmao. the autorities are gonna be pissed when they find out most of us are LARPing :feelskek: this is like edgy 4chan and reddit combined .

the real ones left long ago as far as i cant tell. cant blame them tho. if you really have problems like that you cant talk to random people on the internet who dont really care about you theyre just gonna troll and gaslight you and drive you crazy.

this site is popular because its somewhat of a meme where many congrigate because its a strange subculter to be in like being emo or goth. lol

the police dont really take this site seriously because its not that serious. its like sneir, we dont know if he is really crazy but we click on his treads and laught at his incel comando greatness (in GTAV). the dude could take the edge off a bad day whith his comedy. Incels have fled this site long ago imo. we are groupies who pose for the entertainment and the chill factor cuz alot of you dudes seem cool. far nicer than redit youtube or discord.

Being ugly leads to people avoiding you, which makes you pseudo autistic

lmao. the autorities are gonna be pissed when they find out most of us are LARPing :feelskek: this is like edgy 4chan and reddit combined .

the real ones left long ago as far as i cant tell. cant blame them tho. if you really have problems like that you cant talk to random people on the internet who dont really care about you theyre just gonna troll and gaslight you and drive you crazy.

this site is popular because its somewhat of a meme where many congrigate because its a strange subculter to be in like being emo or goth. lol

the police dont really take this site seriously because its not that serious. its like sneir, we dont know if he is really crazy but we click on his treads and laught at his incel comando greatness (in GTAV). the dude could take the edge off a bad day whith his comedy. Incels have fled this site long ago imo. we are groupies who pose for the entertainment and the chill factor cuz alot of you dudes seem cool. far nicer than redit youtube or discord.
Unironically gaslighting the glowies JFL

Mental illness is highly over blown. There's nothing wrong with our brains we're just regular people seeing life from a traumatic perspective. The only difference between us and the average normie is that when we fall there's no one to pick us back up

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back