Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Incels incels incels could you please stop hitting on us!!!!!!!!!1

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Make Paragon Glowie Again
★★★★★

Oh the horror :ping:

This one has to be a larp coming from a LANDWHALE :feelscomfy::

Here's a few that i can think of
- At the airport when getting the bag/body scan thing one of the tsa dudes hit on me
- When going with my parents to the police, one of the cops tried flirting with me and ended up asking me for my number like right in front of my parents
-Super embarrassing but when i was overweight some dude hit on me in the junkfood isle right when i put a few huge bags of chips in my cart... :feelsgah:
- When asking a bartender if i could quickly use the bathroom in the bar without paying for anything. happened twice. once it was the dude himself, the other time it was the customer right next to me...
- When i was a the psych emergency waiting room by some dude who had just been brought in by the cops for being high and suicidal. he was still in handcuffs and everything... and as soon as he came in the room he went in my direction to hit on me lol
- When i was with my dad just walking in the street some guy came up or another time when my parents asked a group of guys for directions and one of them kinda flirted with me and hit on me right there in front of them
- Right (like right) when i stepped out of my high school by some random grown ass dude who was just walking by
- At a grocery store in the candy isle by one of the security gards
- When i was putting on my makeup in a park

Seriously inkies stop hitting on femoids and chadblocking them not cool! :foidSoy:

If Chad had hit on them in those places and situations they'd be telling tales about how they met in funny places.

Hoes don’t have brains

At this point, it's not really worth trying to hit on women anymore. Although I haven't held a conversation with strangers for almost 3/4 years straight (except my occasional appointments with my female therapist — yes, FEMALE).

Oh the horror :ping:

This one has to be a larp coming from a LANDWHALE :feelscomfy::

Here's a few that i can think of
- At the airport when getting the bag/body scan thing one of the tsa dudes hit on me
- When going with my parents to the police, one of the cops tried flirting with me and ended up asking me for my number like right in front of my parents
-Super embarrassing but when i was overweight some dude hit on me in the junkfood isle right when i put a few huge bags of chips in my cart... :feelsgah:
- When asking a bartender if i could quickly use the bathroom in the bar without paying for anything. happened twice. once it was the dude himself, the other time it was the customer right next to me...
- When i was a the psych emergency waiting room by some dude who had just been brought in by the cops for being high and suicidal. he was still in handcuffs and everything... and as soon as he came in the room he went in my direction to hit on me lol
- When i was with my dad just walking in the street some guy came up or another time when my parents asked a group of guys for directions and one of them kinda flirted with me and hit on me right there in front of them
- Right (like right) when i stepped out of my high school by some random grown ass dude who was just walking by
- At a grocery store in the candy isle by one of the security gards

Seriously inkies stop hitting on femoids and chadblocking them not cool! :foidSoy:
Ye this is a schizophrenic landwhale LARP

Loling at how she even included that she’s fat and mentally ill in the post

some of these ladies go through the effort of applying makeup and/or dressing very nice, but get annoyed when they receive male attention. doesn't make sense.

I don't think it's a LARP, even the ugliest landwhales get hit on. :blackpill:

If Chad had hit on them in those places and situations they'd be telling tales about how they met in funny places.
Facts when a subhuman does it, it's a war crime!

This is why I don't talk to women at all. They only want to speak with Chads so what's the point

some of these ladies go through the effort of applying makeup and/or dressing very nice, but get annoyed when they receive male attention. doesn't make sense.
They only accept the attention when it's coming from a chad!

This is why I don't talk to women at all. They only want to speak with Chads so what's the point
Based, but i think it's gigabased if we chadblock them momentarily with our undesired attention :bigbrain:

At this point, it's not really worth trying to hit on women anymore. Although I haven't held a conversation with strangers for almost 3/4 years straight (except my occasional appointments with my female therapist — yes, FEMALE).
You have a female the-rapist :waitwhat: