Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incels in white countries will be treated as muslims were as the years go by

Beni

Beni

Guild Master of Nazarick
-
There will be more false flag terror attacks perpetrated by "incels" and disseminated to normies.

The reason for that is because the jews are making incels the new scapegoat like they used to make muslims (they are now a coddled minority though, but I mean before).

Jews wanted to cause a war on terror to destabilize the middle east and make lots of sheckels in the process.

Now it's a war on men. I don't know what they're aim is. Maybe to keep discontent under control of the massive amount of sexless men in white countries by stigmatizing them under the incel banner (which is not a pejorative but will be made more and more so by the jews that control the information of normies).

That way people would be scared to speak up and question what the hell is going on that they're are so many men left out in the cold in the dating world.

Just be scared to be called an "incel" and no proper discussions can be had and the status quo will remain as the situation continues to deteriorate.

If men would realize how badly they are getting cucked by jews, taxes, government and chads they would collectively go ER and nuke the entire planet tbh. Thats why they want to keep us in the dark

Incels are a much preferable scapegoat than Muslims. With Muslims, there was a balance about them being used as a scapegoat but at the same time being a protected minority, with incels there isn't that, they can only slander, mischaracterize and attack us endlessly.

If men would realize how badly they are getting cucked by jews, taxes, government and chads they would collectively go ER and nuke the entire planet tbh. Thats why they want to keep us in the dark

I was hoping some productive change could come as a result of men acknowledging the situation and in return their status being acknowledge as well instead of that but that is foolish wishful thinking.

Either way I am engaging in my own personal war against this degenerate society through embracing 2D women and contributing as little as possible to the jews that run this world.

I don't care enough to go ER so I never will. I will watch with Albedo as this world burns to the ground.

The solution is for incels in future to go ER on people in actual positions of power. Then we'll know who's legit and who's not. The elite will almost never orchestrate a false flag that kills cops, bureaucrats, leaders of industry or politicians. On the other hand, getting to corral and terrorise the public into submission with the media blaring "guns bad" "see therapist" for months using the lives of only ten little tax paypiggies on the streets of Toronto with a van is a sacrifice they are much more willing to make.

Next time you consider going ER, don't think about the sorority like a retard. Start thinking about your mailman and go as far up from there as possible.

In minecraft, of course.

The solution is for incels in future to go ER on people in actual positions of power. Then we'll know who's legit and who's not. The elite will almost never orchestrate a false flag that kills cops, bureaucrats, leaders of industry or politicians. On the other hand, getting to corral and terrorise the public into submission with the media blaring "guns bad" "see therapist" for months using the lives of only ten little tax paypiggies on the streets of Toronto with a van is a sacrifice they are much more willing to make.

Next time you consider going ER, don't think about the sorority like a retard. Start thinking about your mailman and go as far up from there as possible.

In minecraft, of course.

It's possible no one ever died but that's besides the point.

All the public personas we see and the cogs of society are just that, disposable cogs to be taken out and swapped in at will by the jews that control everything.

The true overlords, we don't know who they are just that they are jews. They are hidden away and have these puppets we see on TV carry out their will.

The only way to fight back is through mass awakening of the masses so that they realize they're getting a raw deal and things have to change and a massive public outcry.

Kill as many puppets as you want, they will just trot out more and use your death (and the puppet's) to further their agenda even more.

If a mass uprising (not a beta uprising but a true uprising akin to that of the French and American revolutions) does not or cannot occur than the only solution is withdrawal from society, contributing as little as money while taking from it as much as you can.

For this this means less money to jews and more copes.

What if we all go NEET.

What if we all go NEET.

Yes that's the revolution I'm talking about. But to be effective it would require all sexless men not just a few outliers as we are.

It's possible no one ever died but that's besides the point.

All the public personas we see and the cogs of society are just that, disposable cogs to be taken out and swapped in at will by the jews that control everything.

The true overlords, we don't know who they are just that they are jews. They are hidden away and have these puppets we see on TV carry out their will.

The only way to fight back is through mass awakening of the masses so that they realize they're getting a raw deal and things have to change and a massive public outcry.

Kill as many puppets as you want, they will just trot out more and use your death (and the puppet's) to further their agenda even more.

If a mass uprising (not a beta uprising but a true uprising akin to that of the French and American revolutions) does not or cannot occur than the only solution is withdrawal from society, contributing as little as money while taking from it as much as you can.

For this this means less money to jews and more copes.
If you kill enough disposable cogs in the right places you can do the system some monetary damage that can never be recovered. Why do you think that, every time there's a hurricane, they start kvetching on the news about how many billions of dollars in damage have been dealt? They can't go back in time and make up that lost productivity. For the semites that count their shekels in glass towers, that's the worst thing you could have done. Another high IQ thing to do would be to go around and damage internet cables with bolt-cutters and other necessary tools, correct me if I'm wrong but it's pretty normal in the developed world for these to be in big cable boxes on street corners every suburb or so, at least where I am. Find a way to get into them safely, cut the cables, rinse and repeat across a major city and you can do millions of dollars of damage in a single day using only the cost of your tools and petrol to get around. Get a team of madlads in their cars to do this and you've officially fucked a city for a few days, their only defence against it at this point is hoping nobody figures out how vulnerable it is. Even most hospitals and military bases don't have a backup source for their internet connection like they do with electricity.

This doesn't carry one other major benefit that terrorism has though, which is that committing terrorism again and again and again will eventually normalise non-staged, non-government controlled violence and make it slightly harder for the Jews on top to control everything because there'll be a Boston bombing on the government's roblox server every week. That isn't going to end everything, but seeing as liberalism keeps itself afloat using self-correcting economic/political cycles and every time it reaches the low point in that cycle it has to whip out coping mechanisms New Deal-style to keep itself afloat, normalising violence, murder of government/industry functionaries and damage to vital infrastructure will make it just that much harder to keep the system afloat. Who knows what the future holds? In some ways the system is more vulnerable now than it was a hundred years ago, look at the reliance on an internet that could be wiped out by large solar storms that happened recently enough (the 1800s) to have been recorded. The speed of transport and trade nowadays means that everywhere is a lot less self-sufficient than it was a century ago, if all petroleum disappeared millions of people in cities across the world would starve to death.

Even being the untouchable elite takes real effort to maintain. We do not know what the future holds or how much our actions can move us in the right direction. It is better to die having put in the effort than been a little cuck that withdraws.

All this is on my minecraft server by the way, I'm going to build a mob grinder and a cobblestone castle after that.

Last edited:
You mean we'll get coddles and everyone will be afraid to offend us? Sounds good.