Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incels in a workplace

• Thread starter Deleted member 5089
  • Start date
Deleted member 5089

Deleted member 5089

NBK
-
Even when highschool and college ends, torture continues. Incel joins workplace which is very much like highschool, and he stays outcast. Torture never ends. No matter what you do, you will be tortured.

I get mocked at work from time to time for being an incel. It's nothing too serious, but I can tell they don't take me seriously.

I'm not looking forward to the workplace when the time comes.

working retail isnt fun but it gives me money for my copes.

I dont talk to anyone. I make everyone nervous

Even when highschool and college ends, torture continues. Incel joins workplace which is very much like highschool, and he stays outcast. Torture never ends. No matter what you do, you will be tortured.

Reason why my job is an isolated one. Machine operator and forklift driver in a warehouse...

Cuz I'm already way too numb for normal people. Tho I fit somewhat in with veterans and excons. Cuz they're numb too and they don't act like "normal" people.

Also they're not intimidated by me. My numb attitude at work scares normies unless they 50 lbs bigger. I'm socially shot. It's over for me socially

NEET > wageslave

I was fired from McDonalds for "never showing up to work" (always had). I figure being a social failure was the real reason, discrimination against incels.

JFL at wagecels...especially in the US. Start a company run it from the internet and become ur own boss.

Dont become cucked@work

Inceldom should be a disability. The least they can do is let us live as neets.
Since every "minority/oppressed" group gets their share nowadays, it would only be fair. But I'm afraid the opposite will happen, not only we must work to provide the comforts of women but we're also possibly going to be due to pay bachelor taxes in the near future. I can 100% see that coming since men are opting more and more out of marriage.

agreed, fuck, it never ends

There's a chance ugly socially awkward men will be suspected of being incels and fired now.

Since every "minority/oppressed" group gets their share nowadays

Curries are legitimately oppressed. And yet they don't get shit.

In fact it is Tyrone who gets practically paid to annihilate white roasties.

I work in IT and deal with people everyday. Most people assume I don't even work there LOL, even though I dress nicer than the entire IT department with a collared shirt. I'm ignored mostly, most women think I'm creepy and trying to hack their computer while I'm adding a printer.

The males are usually pretty receptive. I'm not exaggerating when I say all the roasties act like I'm annoying them or fucking their day up for fixing a computer problem typically started by them. Also their computers/desktops/keyboards/desks are covered in shit and disgusting.

School = Torture

Guys mostly exclude me and I can see how they have their social circles. I also had to see the girl I have a crush on in black yoga pants and lots of other girls.:feelsrope::feelsrope: I will never have anything

Curries are legitimately oppressed. And yet they don't get shit.

In fact it is Tyrone who gets practically paid to annihilate white roasties.
Any kind of government redistribution/quota is ineffective and dumb. First because you have to pay bureaucrats to do this shit, and secondly because it always ends up being unjust. For example, here we have quotas for blacks and mulattoes in universities and government jobs, but WHO is exactly a black/mulatto person and who's white in a country where the vast majority of people are mixed? It ends up being moronically based on looks and there have been cases of even twin brothers where one qualified for the quota and the other didn't, because one was a bit darker, kek.