Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels have superior genetics --- and selection of chads will destroy the species

Finally someone said it. JFL at incels that looks at themselves as worthless while worshiping Chad and his "superior genetics" i'd rip chads fucking head off if given the chance. :feelshehe:
I would say most incels do have higher than average iqs but I would not say it is universal. One advantage we do have is the ability to cope with loneliness as we've lived our lives as outcasts. Also being jaded kind of makes you open your eyes to how fucked up our decadent society is.
major cope. Most incels want to think they at least are intelligent and Chad is dumb but studies show that attractiveness is often correlated with intelligence, even if there may be exceptions.

Most of the most intelligent persons I know are all above average looking.
I have a feeling why this seems to be true is because majority of people born with severe deformities also have major intellectual disorders, but this does not account for majority of us Incels, we were born completely fine only problem is we don't have the right bone structures. why would that have anything to do with our intelligence?

"Most of the most intelligent persons I know are all above average looking."
For me it has been the exact opposite. Think of what defines "nerds" for example aren't they associated with being rather unsightly but of really high intelligence? why is that?

Chads are not gods, i am God, chads are too stupid to realize it having their entire lives handed to them, it was my destiny to find this out not theirs.

I'm superior.

Last edited:
A lot of it is actually put forth by people here. Thread after thread of people claiming that female sexual selection will be "good" for "future generations". Braindead self-abasement.

Count me in if you ever find yourself in Ohio. I am not far from Pennsylvania in the grand scheme of things if you guys live near Erie or Shitsburgh (fuck the steelers), I'm game for that too. I'm really fine going anywhere within a 2 hr radius of Cleveland (Columbus, Akron, Toledo, Sandusky, etc.).

bugville =?

I used to support the Steelers long ago but I ain't supporting the Browns either. no use in supporting some handegg team that can't win for shit. anyways, I'm not into sports anymore and concern myself with higher level hobbies, like philosophy and such. I live in Youngstown, btw.

In my experiences, if you don't account for ethnics, the most intelligent are almost all normie tier looks or better.

My boy 13k spelling it out for these copers. JFLLLLLLL at anyone thinking incel/ugly genetics correlate with intelligence when literally every study says the antithesis is true: ON AVERAGE, more attractive people are more intelligent.

JFL at anyone who only reads one post in a thread. I'm still waiting on a study, never mind every.

bugville =?

A cosmopolitan open air mall; a site of tech companies, boutique stores, large universities, cheap diversions; a repository of small souls:

https://hackernoon.com/on-the-infestation-of-small-souled-bugmen-6561ae922e07

Chad worshipping is low iq just like most chads.

JFL @ my uni the average engi student is in the 2-5/10 range, barely any normies let alone chadlites

Chad worshipping is low iq just like most chads.

JFL @ my uni the average engi student is in the 2-5/10 range, barely any normies let alone chadlites

Depends how you count. Most ethnics/exchange students are below average but there's mostly normie tier looks or better if you exclude them.

We should be selecting based on intelligence. But having good looks means better overall genetics for physical traits, so it's more likely that the brain will also have good genetics (brain size/shape is a physical trait). This then translates into more intelligence

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back