Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incels have infinite SMV

• Thread starter InternetSupremeBoss
  • Start date
InternetSupremeBoss

InternetSupremeBoss

Banned for being too based
-
Every female doesn't want us, so we suffer for It, but why suffering and being starved of love Is bad? Maybe the Matrix or the the jews want us to think that suffering Is bad, instead females receive a lot of validation, and they are happy, but why being Happy Is good, that's a lie from the government caused by the vaccine
Si considering that suffering Is good and being Happy Is bad, we are rejected by all girls, so infinite suffering, girls are approved by 95% males, so almost infinite happyness
So infinite suffering = good = infinite SMV, considering you want to be rejected cause its good
Infinite happyness = bad, you don't want to be accepted by the opposite sex, cause its bad, so almost 0 SMV

Infinite amount of copium detected

That's the polar opposite of what these words mean.
For me suffering = good, its my opinion against yours, yes when i suffer im sad, but maybe being sad Is good

Artworks mllMRPAnUIZJkNob Dj6kyg t500x500

Every female doesn't want us, so we suffer for It, but why suffering and being starved of love Is bad? Maybe the Matrix or the the jews want us to think that suffering Is bad, instead females receive a lot of validation, and they are happy, but why being Happy Is good, that's a lie from the government caused by the vaccine
Si considering that suffering Is good and being Happy Is bad, we are rejected by all girls, so infinite suffering, girls are approved by 95% males, so almost infinite happyness
So infinite suffering = good = infinite SMV, considering you want to be rejected cause its good
Infinite happyness = bad, you don't want to be accepted by the opposite sex, cause its bad, so almost 0 SMV
Busllhit thread i would punch your pathetic ass to the ground and bash your nose into bleeding
that suffering Is good and being Happy Is bad,
I would bash and kick the shit out of your face if you dare to speak this bullshit in real life

You fucking worthless faggot piece of shit

I'm gonna crush your skull and shove it up your dog's ass (IN Fallout)

Busllhit thread i would punch your pathetic ass to the ground and bash your nose into bleeding

I would bash and kick the shit out of your face if you dare to speak this bullshit in real life

You fucking worthless faggot piece of shit
I'm gonna crush your skull and shove it up your dog's ass (IN Fallout)
You are Just so jealous that im more based that u

You are still not enough intelligent to understand my thread, im sorry to break It to you
You’re basically saying as above so below but that can’t be said for love and acceptance because the grass really is greener on the other side

Do your thing man!