Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Incels Have Higher IQ Than Normies and Chads

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
Yet, they get all of the foids. They live the best life. While even we finish master degree, they have better life than us.

very true, I have God IQ

No IQ for your face

Yet, they get all of the foids. They live the best life. While even we finish master degree, they have better life than us.
Stop coping. Otherwise NEETdom wouldn´t so discussed in these spaces.

This is not cope. We will never be in 10/10 blonde gigastacy's dream.
Ofc your coping because you are thinking that incels have more value aside of their looks. But if NEETdom is so discussed in these spaces is because there´s an overrepresentation of low functional incels. If you are high IQ you´d be happy and coping with well paid job.

Stop coping. Otherwise NEETdom wouldn´t so discussed in these spaces.
neet has nothing to do with IQ levels. when i was young i scored very high on an IQ test but now i am a neet because being an incel demotivates you in all aspects of life.

neet has nothing to do with IQ levels. when i was young i scored very high on an IQ test but now i am a neet because being an incel demotivates you in all aspects of life.
Based

Yes. I'll do a brief demonstration of IQ genetics for your thread:

Math

A GWAS in Chinese elementary school students was conducted to identify potential genetic variants associated with mathematics ability. Combined meta-analysis of three cohorts (2 discovery + 1 replication) identified four SNPs of SPOCK1 gene showing association with mathematics ability. The SPOCK1 gene is located on chromosome 5q31.2 and encodes a highly conserved glycoprotein testican-1 which was associated with tumor progression and prognosis as well as neurogenesis.

PopulationGroupSample SizeRef AlleleAlt Allele

PopulationGroupSample SizeRef AlleleAlt Allele
Total Global199264C=0.867332A=0.132668, G=0.000000
European Sub169786C=0.860466A=0.139534, G=0.000000
African Sub9560C=0.9727A=0.0273, G=0.0000
African Others Sub344C=0.991A=0.009, G=0.000
African American Sub9216C=0.9720A=0.0280, G=0.0000
Asian Sub646C=0.780A=0.220, G=0.000

Being :blackpill: certainly makes one more intelligent :feelsLSD:

And what does it matter?

Blackpillers are more sentient on average, but not necessarily intellegent. On this forum, for instance, there's a high disbalance in tems of iq. A lot of retards like myself could be found here, but also plenty of geniuses