Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: You ACTUALLY have empathy

NotTheElliot

NotTheElliot

Pontifex
★★
We hear all the time about the "empathetic gender", but are they really? (No, not at all. That's so much water a whale can swim in it).

But us? Those who have experienced the worst that life can give? We actually do know what it's like. Chad has also never experienced real hardship or rejection. We are the only ones who have. So we can empathize in a far more genuine way than any virtue-signalling foid can hope to. Same for all these Chads who just want to look "empathetic" to get laid.

We're the most empathetic group of people and recognise how pervasive the suffering in the human condition.

I used to have empathy. Normie bullies managed to snuff it out of me.

Normgroids, foids and chads can't relate to us even if they tried. They can't understand the perspectives of ugly autistic men because of this.

Normalfags don't have empathy. They're always trying to bring each other down, and themselves up. To be a normalfag it's almost mandatory to lack empathy.

I only have empathy for my fellow sub 5s.

Incel trait: You believe souls don't exist so you're involuntarily empathetic, there's never a "fault" only "incorrections", fault requires absolute knowledge which doesn't exist
@CopingForBrutality

I still have soy emotions, no room for emotions as a subhuman tbh.

Only sufferers can have empathy

Normies try to take it away

We hear all the time about the "empathetic gender", but are they really? (No, not at all. That's so much water a whale can swim in it).

But us? Those who have experienced the worst that life can give? We actually do know what it's like. Chad has also never experienced real hardship or rejection. We are the only ones who have. So we can empathize in a far more genuine way than any virtue-signalling foid can hope to. Same for all these Chads who just want to look "empathetic" to get laid.
Not being a psychopath is a male trait.

Having empathy is what makes me submissive(not in a gay way)/non-combative, and foids dislike that. I could never darktriadmaxx.

I have empathy but. It’s not as strong as when I was younger. Since I believe it’s the right thing to do. Because I know what it feels like to be helpless and vulnerable even though I hate people

Having empathy is what makes me submissive(not in a gay way)/non-combative, and foids dislike that. I could never darktriadmaxx.
That’s so wrong and immoral for foids to find that attractive

I'm a sensitive human being

No, I didn't. Empathy only for incels, normies must die

I have no empathy for anyone but myself and other incels

If a foid's mother dies good, if a foid dies in the forest from a bear good.

I used to have empathy. Normie bullies managed to snuff it out of me.
Very real, I used to be bluepilled and openminded asf but severe bullying and mental illness turned me into a hateful person