Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incels guide to self actualization through coping

23yearsanincel

23yearsanincel

Greycel
Supplementation and diet here are the most important. I understand a lot of you wont have the will to do this. That is ok, I sympathize.

https://pastebin.com/rkwxPM6p

Bick2

Why "lie as little as possible" ?

Why "lie as little as possible" ?
It is good for your soul, obviously you have to weigh the pros and cons of each lie, but typically lying will backfire on incel type people. Only very handsome or cunning people can lie convincingly.
My wrists are less than 6". I want to jump off a bridge.
Start following the routine and then try test. Wrist is also rather unimportant compared to other things (face, height, frame, neck, dick size, race),

Yes, follow some routine a crackpot on an incel site posted.

Fuck off with your snake oil.

The gym won't help. Having an awesome magazine cover tier physique won't help. This comes from someone who's been lifting for 13.5 years. Even if you want to exercise, two hours a day is completely unnecessary unless you're professionally into fitness or you earn money with your body. Not to mention walking and meditating like a tard. If you're awake 16 hours a day then exercise, walking and meditating will eat up 25% of your waking life. Add another 5% that you'll spend thinking about the food you're craving and wondering why the fuck are you torturing yourself. Why would you have incels deprive themselves of the few pleasures they have in life?

And reading books but not off of a screen? Why? Paper and ink have some alpha-male magic in them? What else, carry around a typewriter and type letters to people instead of texting? E-books have text search, you can carry them everywhere, read them in any light and steal them from torrent sites.

Oh and take LSD too, because test is too easy to get. In my 35 years of life I've never even been offered weed. Where am I going to get acid or test? From all the drug dealers I know socially from parties I go to all the time?

I can't even go into all the blue pills in the behavior section.

This reads like some Jordan Peterson / TRP bullshit except written by a dumb-as-fuck maycel.

Don't 'self-actualize', brothers, give into despair and futility, writhe in pain, in suffering! Embrace it! Cover yourself in heavy chains of blinding darkness until you are crushed, until your heart ceases to beat! Let none escape from the torment of inceldom, if I cannot!
Sink, drown, perish with me, in this mire of misery! :feelsree:

tumblr_mhpepvssXY1rashewo1_500.gif

Don't 'self-actualize', brothers, give into despair and futility, writhe in pain, in suffering! Embrace it! Cover yourself in heavy chains of blinding darkness until you are crushed, until your heart ceases to beat! Let none escape from the torment of inceldom, if I cannot!
Sink, drown, perish with me, in this mire of misery! :feelsree:

tumblr_mhpepvssXY1rashewo1_500.gif
emocel

The gym won't help. Having an awesome magazine cover tier physique won't help. This comes from someone who's been lifting for 13.5 years. Even if you want to exercise, two hours a day is completely unnecessary unless you're professionally into fitness or you earn money with your body. Not to mention walking and meditating like a tard. If you're awake 16 hours a day then exercise, walking and meditating will eat up 25% of your waking life. Add another 5% that you'll spend thinking about the food you're craving and wondering why the fuck are you torturing yourself. Why would you have incels deprive themselves of the few pleasures they have in life?

And reading books but not off of a screen? Why? Paper and ink have some alpha-male magic in them? What else, carry around a typewriter and type letters to people instead of texting? E-books have text search, you can carry them everywhere, read them in any light and steal them from torrent sites.

Oh and take LSD too, because test is too easy to get. In my 35 years of life I've never even been offered weed. Where am I going to get acid or test? From all the drug dealers I know socially from parties I go to all the time?

I can't even go into all the blue pills in the behavior section.

This reads like some Jordan Peterson / TRP bullshit except written by a dumb-as-fuck maycel.

This is for those who are done LDARing. I've LDAR'd for years, why give me shit for wanting to make changes? Maybe I'm being too optimistic saying it will help me self actualize, but it's just lifefuel. Building your body helps build your mind. The benefits of meditation and walking are demonstrable. Yes there is a difference between reading off a screen and reading off paperback. All these things have been proven by studies and even metadata, just look it up. As for drug access, it's called the darknet grandpa. Hell you can actually get test grey market online in most nations. I will admit the behavioral part is the weakest in the guide, but all of this is meant to build men up, make them happy. Make them potent and powerful. I'm not saying it can get you a gf or will fully relieve the pain of a loveless life, but it's just an alternative to sitting in front of the computer in the dark all day. I am not trying to bluepill, I don't want to see men kowtow to women. It disgusts me. I want to see incels (mostly NEET ones) become capable people. We have nothing to do with our time, why not train ourselves for the day it happens brother?