Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incels getting cucked by chad on TV show

F

FaceIsLife

Recruit
★★

6:15

Imagine thinking you will get laid by participating on a tv show with some stacies and fellow incels only for a chad to appear and fuck the girl you are crushing on the same day

Last edited:
Chad always wins
full

lol the nerd guys in that tv show are pure cucks, literally begging chad to make out with the girl

feminists find that show problematic. So do incels.

The nerd guy has a massive skull and pretty good traits

Most of incels (not part of the community) just are extremely stupid and no one know why they keep this kind of haicut, glasses and clothes

He got the girl because his personality was better.

Proud to say that I haven't watched a television program since "24" a decade ago. I didn't watch this video either. They call it a television program because the (((((producers))))) are programming impressionable young women to despise us even more than they already do.

lol the nerd guys in that tv show are pure cucks, literally begging chad to make out with the girl
If I had to experience chad making out with a girl before my eyes I would force the makers to get me out of the show; contractual obligations or not

Oh this retarded ass show