Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels dating foids

Have you ever had a date with a girl in your life?

• Yes

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • No

Votes: 22 52.4%
  • Incels don't get dates by definition

Votes: 16 38.1%

• Total voters
Adamhastor

Adamhastor

Underwatercel
Following a point made by @Logic55, who states that one can be incel while dating girls as long as a relationship or sex don't happen, what is your dating experience?

No. I've had a few "dates" (lunches, dinners, coffees and drinks) with a woman, but we only went out as friends. So those don't count as dates.

Following a point made by @Logic55, who states that one can be incel while dating girls as long as a relationship or sex don't happen, what is your dating experience?

While no toilet would ever date me, if you are able to get a date but it never develops into anything you are still by definition an incel. You only start being a Sex Haver once you start... Well, having sex. It's like how a large percentage of men who have been married are still virgins (especially in India), if you've never been kissed or even touched by a girl then it really doesn't matter how many dates you've had or even if she's your wife. You're an Incel by definition.

Narrowing this definition down will only alienate fellow incels for the sake of purity.

No. I've had a few "dates" (lunches, dinners, coffees and drinks) with a woman, but we only went out as friends. So those don't count as dates.

I dread the fact that there are some men on this forum that think having female friends makes you a Sex Haver, it's like they see the term "Incel" as a race to the absolute bottom and want to continue digging. You only stop being an incel once you start having sex you didn't DIRECTLY pay for.

Being put into the friendzone is brutal asf

I dread the fact that there are some men on this forum that think having female friends makes you a Sex Haver, it's like they see the term "Incel" as a race to the absolute bottom and want to continue digging. You only stop being an incel once you start having sex you didn't DIRECTLY pay for.
That's right

The best I've ever had was messaging with a femoid on a dating site. She ghosted me though

If sex is not ever on the table, you aren't dating. If your co-worker gives you a sandwich he wasn't gonna eat that he bought from the break room, is that a date? Are you dating? No, because you aren't having sex.

I've never had a real date with a woman. Only ''friendly hangouts''. I do think that if you can get actual, flirty, sexual, romantic dates, you're a fakecel though.

I mean I have been out with foids in public very sparsely but never in the context of a date and never 1 on 1 only in a group

I mean I have been out with foids in public very sparsely but never in the context of a date and never 1 on 1 only in a group
If a sub5 male is spending time with a female, she will call it a "hangout". If a Chad is spending time with her, she will call it a "date"

most men are incels since they date wretched adult women

If a woman finds you attractive enough to be willing to go on a date with you, you're not a truecel.

If even ONE single woman can find you attractive, then others can, too. So it's not over for you.

I know there are incels who eventually ascend. They're not truecels and not fakecels either because they are like truecels most of their lives. But they can get lucky, can self improve and can manage to betabuxx Chad's leftovers.

But I would prefer if this place was for truecels mostly. There's no forums for truecels where you can truly speak your mind. Fakecels, failed normies and LTNs can find other forums.

I did date before tinder, only to be rejected later or used as a cash cow for a free meal. Many of my dates bailed out last minute.

Dating is a waste of time as an Incel, most w0men who would date you if you are an incel and not a truecel are g0lddigers.

No and will never get one :feelsbadman:

if you have girls around you, you usually dont have that hard of a time finding one that wants to have sex with you. Most married couples have dead bedrooms but i wouldnt call them incels. They are just betabux/oofy doofy.

who states that one can be incel while dating girls as long as a relationship or sex don't happen, what is your dating experience?
Considering I'm not some above average faggot like @Logic55 Is, every single attempt at dating apps, or real life interactions, of which they where many, didn't even get past first stage. Was immediately rejected and/or ignored.

What ya know! Someone that is ACTUALLY fucking ugly, can't date anyone! How shocking.

I wonder why non-ugly users should be banned off this fucking site. And that real Inceldom is a Sub-5 only issue.

yes, have dated, never had sex
incel by definition

that would mean a foid would have to validate you and uhh lol no not if ur incel

Considering I'm not some above average faggot like @Logic55 Is, every single attempt at dating apps, or real life interactions, of which they where many, didn't even get past first stage. Was immediately rejected and/or ignored.

What ya know! Someone that is ACTUALLY fucking ugly, can't date anyone! How shocking.

I wonder why non-ugly users should be banned off this fucking site. And that real Inceldom is a Sub-5 only issue.
I'm not above average in looks, my looks are plain/normal/basic. I'm like a 4 or 5 in looks depending on who you ask. It doesnt matter if I'm a 4 or a 5, I'm involuntarily celibate

If you manage to get a date without chadfishing, youre a fakecel