Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incels.co through the years

we need to make .co great again

mid to late 2018 was the worst for me imo, zesto and all the anime discord clique faggots made me quit the forum for a year basically

The issue is that we have already worked through the theoretical stages of debate within this "movement". We know face and height play significant, outsized roles in both sexual selection and human social hierarchies. Now we need to pursue strategies to change these things. We need to transition to a vehicle for irl political change, much like 4chan's /pol/ did. There may not be much left to talk about, but there is a whole lot to do outside of our forums.

Getting any online group to organize and make substantial gains in society is an exercise in futility. MRA, Stormfront, and other non-mainstream groups have accomplished nothing in decades. Any group that is on the brink of positively transforming society gets co-opted like the Tea Party Movement did. The best you can hope for is to have a few incels live together in a small rural community. Even achieving that will be an uphill battle. Roughly five years ago, I made several such proposals on Wizchan and even offered to pony up $50k of my own money towards the cause. Predictably, this went nowhere because nobody was really interested. So I used that money to purchase my own rural property that yields me lucrative dividends that I can use towards my sexdoll purchases.

Braincels was peak incel era. The posts were funny af and entertaining, and extremely based.

Bruh this is why I just post on looksmax.org now tbh.
I see the same thread 3x a day with the same fucking replies over and over again.

Bruh this is why I just post on looksmax.org now tbh.

looksmax.org is basically R9K v2 with clueless posts like these:

How old are you?
Women are easy to get man
And if you are in your 18-30 ish you can get laid pretty easily
Don’t listen to the autist on this forum who have never left their basement
Women want to fuck just as much as you do
Just approach and chill out
It’s not hard

A good containment zone for sexhavers and fakecels I suppose.

Honestly not much different from all the other incel related forums and image boards I've been browsing. Almost like there's a natural cycle to this whole thing

2018 seems distant now. I miss a lot of people. Brothers who unfortunately couldn't take it anymore and decided to join Saint Elliot in Heaven.
Sorry to hear. I lost a brother aswell. But at least we can say they are in a better place now.

All 2019-2020 are just postmaxxers because they see how bad we roast greycels lul. We don’t actually hate all greycels, you just need to lurk more and not say retarded shit.

.co has four phases:

2017: truecels
2018: incels
2019: normies
2020: chads.co

.co has four phases:

2017: truecels
2018: incels
2019: normies
2020: chads.co
It could go

2021: closed

or

2021: gigachads.co

or

2021: normies
2022: incels
2023: truecels

Depending on how the community evolves.

which is why you can’t find very many OG Decembercels.
Looks like I'm an ultra rare, 1st edition, holo chad poster.

December 2017 was actually the most blackpilled time of the forum. I remember the posting atmosphere back then. From Nov2017-May2018, there was a golden age.

Looks like I'm an ultra rare, 1st edition, holo chad poster.

December 2017 was actually the most blackpilled time of the forum. I remember the posting atmosphere back then. From Nov2017-May2018, there was a golden age.
Hmm, what do you believe happened in May 2018 that changed the forum so much?

Braincels was peak incel era. The posts were funny af and entertaining, and extremely based.
Agreed. posts, memes all far better, more original, more fun. Nowadays only going to r/DeuxRama, r/Brapbarn, and few others to find some decent content

Without BrendioEE is doom here

we've lost so many 2017/early 2018 posters, I think the content here can just get a bit repetitive, high effort posting is more difficult as it is but how many different ways are there to say "it's over"?

we've lost so many 2017/early 2018 posters, I think the content here can just get a bit repetitive, high effort posting is more difficult as it is but how many different ways are there to say "it's over"?
this too. There's nothing new, it's already over and nothing can really be done outside moneymax

I’m a Maycel and a graycel

Brutal

I’ve been in the community since April 2018, I’m essentially in the same group as those that came after Minassian
by that logic I would be ogcel, I was all the way in incel circles back in 2017

The best drag racing Toronto has ever seen.
alek minassian.jpg

2021 : me grinding fifa 21 like shit
2022 : i happened
2023 : fbi kills this forum
2024 : incel party founded, forum happens IRL

Nostalgic names all around , so many men gone