Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incels.co is the only place we can get away from female opinions

Kincels

Kincels

Future Leader
-
I take this form for granted and then I go on reddit, twitter, instagram and I'm forced to read all the retarded female replies and opinions to posts. This community is so nice and based, our only safe harbour from females.

More social networks should ban females from making accounts and posting so we can all enjoy legitimate opinions and facts on various topics without the annoying, mentally deficient squeakers.

OR more realistically just an option on twitter, insta to filter out comments and posts by female accounts.

It makes Incels.co the best website on the internet ngl :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:

Females shouldn't even have access to the internet

We really have the biggest balls. We punch upwards against foids where they are more protected than jews

We're quite the resilient bunch

We really have the biggest balls. We punch upwards against foids where they are more protected than jews
idk I’d be way more scared to go into a crowded room and yell “I hate the jews” than to yell “I hate women”. At least where I live cuz it’s like 60% joos lol

I like it here

Brutal truth.
Femenism wants to deprive men from private places. This is in fact why they hate this site, not because of the nazis or whatever, but because this is a men only place.

Thats why is good

So much for having a future leader.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back