Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incels bullied by sex havers in Australia

• Thread starter Neverbeentouchedcel
  • Start date
Zoomers is first ever generation that needs to be completly genocided out of existance

mindless NPCs hang outside. if you decide to hang out with them, be prepared for typical NPC outburst such as this

How do these literal faggot kids got some nice cars wtf?

guy absolutely mogs me

and at least they acknowledge his existence

What a bunch of low life retardeds.

Remember, gents. They will attack you. They will never shut up. They will cross every line, and you cross that line back, simps will jump you.

If you're ever in this situation, find the male associated with the problem female, and fuck him up. Make her his problem.

Honestly if I was the man I would’ve slaughtered that foid (in video game)

Remember, gents. They will attack you. They will never shut up. They will cross every line, and you cross that line back, simps will jump you.

If you're ever in this situation, find the male associated with the problem female, and fuck him up. Make her his problem.
That’s kind of cucked to let the foid go without hitting her back and showing her your dominance. Knock her unconscious. THEN whoever tries to attack you fight them and kill those normie cucks

That’s kind of cucked to let the foid go without hitting her back and showing her your dominance. Knock her unconscious. THEN whoever tries to attack you fight them and kill those normie cucks
Is it just to hit her? Yes. Is it a good idea? No.

If you hit a girl, you will be jumped by all simps in sight at once. If you target the nearest simp, you won't trigger the same response. You can actually win this way.

If Chad sprayed her with a water gun she'd be like :foidSoy: :foidSoy::foidSoy: teehee!

Insane how she decides to attack a guy who is like 4 times bigger then her. Eventually she will piss off a guy who won't take it.

Also if it was a good-looking white foid getting sprayed with water I bet 100% she wouldn't been brothered.

It's always these average/below average foids who are completely insane and very immature.

Is it just to hit her? Yes. Is it a good idea? No.

If you hit a girl, you will be jumped by all simps in sight at once. If you target the nearest simp, you won't trigger the same response. You can actually win this way.
True. But personally I’d rather take that risk than to let that disgusting foid have her way. Just imagine how powerful she’d feel if everyone started fighting because of her. :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

bitch in the white shirt can get it

He should have slapped her back. He had all his friends behind him, so if a simp tried to jump him they could have taken care of it. And he should have spit into her face instead of at her feet.

It’s jokER time.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back