Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Incels are too smart to be promoted at wageslave jobs.

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Normies are dumber and more pathetic now than before the pandemic. Normies are disgusting.

The people working supervisor positions and managerial positions I’ve come across - are dumb-asses.

Start your own business.

More like admonished by HR toilets to not be promoted

Online businesses are the future. People just want to stay home and order stuff.

You guys will understand what I mean when I say this - I actually have to play dumb at work. War would break out if I went full-wizardcel.

Protect yourself while at work, don't be bullied - file a complaint with human resources. They will get you, if you don't get them.

Also, never trust management, the people that are attracted to supervisor and management jobs are egotistical - if they weren't such parasites, they would have gone and started their own businesses.

Also, never trust management, the people that are attracted to supervisor and management jobs are egotistical - if they weren't such parasites, they would have gone and started their own businesses.
I agree. The managers where I work wouldn't last a week anywhere else. They can play the social ass kissing game and I can't.

I met a man in his 40's last year, a supervisor junior manager - he couldn't look people in their eyes!

The fools graduate from Chad University and then get supervisor jobs bossing around non-chad and non-stacies.

Normies are dumber and more pathetic now than before the pandemic. Normies are disgusting.

The people working supervisor positions and managerial positions I’ve come across - are dumb-asses.

Start your own business.
I cant even search for jobs its too tiring

I agree. The managers where I work wouldn't last a week anywhere else. They can play the social ass kissing game and I can't.
People say that starting a business is too risky - look at all the Latinos and Asians that have their own businesses in the United States.

I used to live in San Francisco - the Chinese there own businesses, because they know a chink would never be treated fairly in a white man's world. Mexicans in Southern California they own businesses, they know the government skims a lot off the work of the laborers.

If you live in the Jewnited States you can't forget that we are a capitalist country.

I cant even search for jobs its too tiring
If you are in the United States, there are plenty of wageslave jobs - but remember people with college degrees are also wageslaving.

You aren't missing anything. Normgroids have become dumber since they took the kikecine.

If you are in the United States, there are plenty of wageslave jobs - but remember people with college degrees are also wageslaving.

You aren't missing anything. Normgroids have become dumber since they took the kikecine.
I have the choice to ldar some im good fornow

I have the choice to ldar some im good fornow
Good.
More like admonished by HR toilets to not be promoted
I thought of a way to rebel at work. The next time some faggot supervisor pops out of nowhere, and gives you a tough time, look at him and say, "I'm married". And when he realizes that you think he is gay, he will leave you alone!