Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incels are superhuman. Who else but incels can live a life filled with rejections, bullying and pain?

Ranny

Ranny

toasty roasties ;-)
★★★★★
The biggest chad in our school was a tall, good looking alpha male. Fucked most girls you saw on campus/even other schools. He fell in love with an 8.5/10 girl. He was 8.5/10 too.

When she cucked him with an omni-tyrone who had a good chance of becoming a pro-football player, he drank alcohol and smashed into a tree, Paul Walker style. The whole school talked about it for YEARS because a hot guy killed himself :((

How dare you? How dare you be ungrateful with a chad life?

It is a slap in the face of any incel and ugly man who has to endure loneliness, rejections, blackpills, no love, no cuddling, no hugs, no human warmth. How pathetically weak. Incels are mental giga-chads.

This dude couldn’t handle getting mogged ONCE in his life and he literally killed himself :feelshaha:

Stay based, kings :dab:

Not even chads are safe from cheating whores.

Man humans are like that, frágile. One litle setback and they kills themselves. Most normans would kill themselves in oye shoes jfl

Honest to Gob man to live so long without sex, we have to be respected more.

Our HS chad lost all his hair, even eyebrows and body hair. Slurs when he speaks and can’t stand straight. I dunno what happened but he deserved it. He was a rapist and would screw girls in other towns. His Daddy was a cop too, crazy.

Incels developed mental disorders to help them with coping
My mental illness makes me fantasize all time so i don't give a fuck

We can withstand the most inhumane conditions . We are strong and resilient. We are gonna be the last men standing (well not all of us)

Over Chadcels, lol.

Obviously, we are the adults in the room

It is a slap in the face of any incel and ugly man who has to endure loneliness, rejections, blackpills, no love, no cuddling, no hugs, no human warmth. How pathetically weak. Incels are mental giga-chads.

This dude couldn’t handle getting mogged ONCE in his life and he literally killed himself :feelshaha:

Incels developed mental disorders to help them with coping
My mental illness makes me fantasize all time so i don't give a fuck

We can withstand the most inhumane conditions . We are strong and resilient. We are gonna be the last men standing (well not all of us)

Obviously, we are the adults in the room

Beautiful and accurate. When one has to endure years of misery and denigration because of immutable traits, "resilience" is not shocking. Even the "rope-prone" incels are more resilient than the average :bluepill: normie.

The real superpower is when you learn to not care. To genuinely not care. To not even seek anything out or want it. To be completely numb and tired of it. To just want solitude from all the bullshit.

Beautiful and accurate. When one has to endure years of misery and denigration because of immutable traits, "resilience" is not shocking. Even the "rope-prone" incels are more resilient than the average :bluepill: normie.
We are the beautiful ones.

The biggest chad in our school was a tall, good looking alpha male. Fucked most girls you saw on campus/even other schools. He fell in love with an 8.5/10 girl. He was 8.5/10 too.

When she cucked him with an omni-tyrone who had a good chance of becoming a pro-football player, he drank alcohol and smashed into a tree, Paul Walker style. The whole school talked about it for YEARS because a hot guy killed himself :((

How dare you? How dare you be ungrateful with a chad life?

We endure thousands of lives worth of misery.

The real superpower is when you learn to not care. To genuinely not care. To not even seek anything out or want it. To be completely numb and tired of it. To just want solitude from all the bullshit.
Not all of us can reach this state of mind.

This is a preferred cope of mine too. I like to think that we are mentally stronger than 90% of normies.

To be an incel man is to live in constant despair, self-loathing, pain, mental trauma, isolation, loneliness, and psychological suffering every single day where through it all reject the personal temptation of taking your own life. To be a male incel more than anything else is all about mental endurance and it doesn't get any easier. I find myself asking weekly why do I still go on lingering in this world after all these years, only morbid curiosity keeps around anymore I suppose. :feelsjuice:

Interesting POV

We might be the ugliest of men, but we are also the strongest:feelsBox::feelsthink:

i feel like that's me right now, I don't care about anything or anyone except moneymaxxing and studying to go into STEM and stay incel without speaking to or seeing whore foids at a job, I don't give a fuck if a foid gives me dirty looks or trash talks me or moves away from me when i am just walking or trying to sit down i just focus my attention on what i need to do so i can cope good i don't need any stupid whore validating me or giving me attention :feelswhat: I think of women as evil scum subhumans who would be in our situation if the roles reversed so it doesn't bother me at all

High IQ

RV
i feel like that's me right now, I don't care about anything or anyone except moneymaxxing and studying to go into STEM and stay incel without speaking to or seeing whore foids at a job, I don't give a fuck if a foid gives me dirty looks or trash talks me or moves away from me when i am just walking or trying to sit down i just focus my attention on what i need to do so i can cope good i don't need any stupid whore validating me or giving me attention :feelswhat: I think of women as evil scum subhumans who would be in our situation if the roles reversed so it doesn't bother me at all
Disgustingly based :feelsohh: