Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel "Incels are rooting for the Coronavirus to kill off Chads and Stacies"

Genetic Dead End

Genetic Dead End

Unfiltered sadness. AcneScarCel.
★★★★★

@Uglyme they wrote an article on your thread :feelskek:
"prolific Incels.co commenter"
@metabuxx was mentioned too.

Last edited:
Yes we are hoping for it. I pray daily for it. I meditate on boomers dying in Mass. Everyday I wakeup with a smile when I see the number of cases rising and rising

What difference does it make if we root for it, it literally causes no harm to anyone.

they are very healthy on the inside, we will crumble with a weak immune system

I'd be rooting for it if it spread sexually. As it is it's just going to be an inconvenience for most and some of those who get infected could be poor fellow incels.

Yes we are hoping for it. I pray daily for it. I meditate on boomers dying in Mass. Everyday I wakeup with a smile when I see the number of cases rising and rising
Same and based.

Patrick

Yes we are

These new article niggas are just making shit up now lol

What difference does it make if we root for it, it literally causes no harm to anyone.
I guess they think we have some sort of special incel/Wizard mojo to make the virus even worse and...gasp!...more effective!

what a weirdo's website. He finishes his post with "incels are the worst". I find his rhetoric to be really strange. Why does he try to emphasize how incels wish death on people? We're so alienated by women that epidemics can be seen as cool.

Although I don'T particularly wish for people to contract other than me who wants to die of it.

and normalfags jk

That fucker never hunted a mammoth! But he probably eats double whoppers!

I want a Gretard sex doll to use for bayonet practice! (Doll first, then later I'll get a bayonet! Just like Nanking!)

I just laugh when I see the yellow plague du jour claim more victims.
So many viruses and illnesses start in China and no one does anything about it since everyone wants their cheap chinese garbage products.
China doesn't give a shit - look at how they treat their own citizens.
It just shows how cucked the world is that China can release this super plague and no one shames them or threatens military action against Winnxi The Pooh

I remember that thread
:feelskek:

Fucking Soy’s worshipping Greta Thuncunt in the comments
:feelspuke:

Stupidity is an endless well of entertainment and profit.

Coronavirus is the reincarnated spirit of ER.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back