Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incels are one of the nicest groups I've met

vodkacel

vodkacel

truest slavcel of them all
-
It always amazes me how Incel Tears always generalizes ALL incels as racist, misogynistic, low IQ, pedophiles. It's like calling ALL Arabs as terrorists or ALL Germans as nazis, because some of them used to practice bad things in the past.

By looking at the posts and comments at incels.co, I only see frustrated, lonely, and depressed people, forced into isolation by the society. Incels are not born, they are created by the society. Society, that later blames incels for what they have become.

For instance, I identify myself as an incel. Yet, I was the nicest, shyest and kindest kid in my class. A teacher's pet. A kid who did all his homework, got highest grades, shared his food, never bullied anyone in my life, was respectful to guys and girls. Now I am studying medicine, doing internships and soon will become a proffesional doctor.

It's depressing how people and society perceives incels. Incels are shamed, banned, and are harassed for something that they have no control over.

I don't think anyone IRL has ever told me I am a nasty person

This is the only place I've ever felt free tbh, other websites and forums reject me outright.

AWEEE :feelstrash: i could cry

u have to be nice and beta when ur ugly (with the exceptions of ogrecels)

For instance, I identify myself as an incel. Yet, I was the nicest, shyest and kindest kid in my class. A teacher's pet. A kid who did all his homework, got highest grades, shared his food, never bullied anyone in my life, was respectful to guys and girls.
Can relate.

It always amazes me how Incel Tears always generalizes ALL incels as racist, misogynistic, low IQ, pedophiles. It's like calling ALL Arabs as terrorists or ALL Germans as nazis, because some of them used to practice bad things in the past.

By looking at the posts and comments at incels.co, I only see frustrated, lonely, and depressed people, forced into isolation by the society. Incels are not born, they are created by the society. Society, that later blames incels for what they have become.

For instance, I identify myself as an incel. Yet, I was the nicest, shyest and kindest kid in my class. A teacher's pet. A kid who did all his homework, got highest grades, shared his food, never bullied anyone in my life, was respectful to guys and girls. Now I am studying medicine, doing internships and soon will become a proffesional doctor.

It's depressing how people and society perceives incels. Incels are shamed, banned, and are harassed for something that they have no control over.
YOU ARE A NAZI RACIST PEDOPHILE :soy:

IT are bullies and pushed incels to suicide.
Idk how reddit can keep such an hateful community alive.

I used to be nicer, but then I got bullied and spent 15 years of having sexual desires by not having sex.

I used to be a lot nicer, but now because of past events, I just laugh at the pain and make sure foids suffer.

Tbh it's because incels arey super high-inhib in general, they just supplicate to whoever gives them attention for a few seconds. It's sad, but then again, why would incels be capable of loving if they have never been loved themselves?

u have to be nice and beta when ur ugly (with the exceptions of ogrecels)
Tbh it's because incels arey super high-inhib in general, they just supplicate to whoever gives them attention for a few seconds. It's sad, but then again, why would incels be capable of loving if they have never been loved themselves?

I am nice too but got bullied hard. My heart got cold.

Iam nice too. But i recognise a disgusting whore when i see one.
I used to be a lot nicer, but now because of past events, I just laugh at the pain and make sure foids suffer.
Based
I am nice too but got bullied hard. My heart got cold.
Likewise. Too numb to feel anything.
I'm a cunt but I'm actually very nice

You'd be a nice guy IRL if you had got female attention and validation. Soyciety has to take the blame for what we have become.

Last edited:
When one has nothing to lose, there isn't any need for pleasantries, only based talk.
I was the class monitor in grade sch because my teacher thought I was respectful and well mannered. :feelstrash:

Last edited:
Even though im more cynical and Machiavellian now, my number one rule is to be respectful and civil at all times

Yes we have good personalities ngl

Tbh many ppl irl have tood me Im friendly

Everyone's personality is highly influenced/developed by society. I don't really blame most chads for being assholes, if you're worshipped every hour of the day, you will have your own warped reality and it's only a matter of time before your ego flies through the roof.

Cucktears likes to ignore the fact that this is an online (1) support group (2) for depressed (3) social rejects (4). It's natural for us to say nasty things here, to vent in the only place where the people who are meant to hear will understand. But we're incels, so we get to be shat on even more for doing something everyone else does. And people wonder why we praise and encourage spree shooters jfl.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back