Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incels are not the lowest on the social hierarchy ladder, cucks are

• Thread starter TheSlippwrySeal
  • Start date
TheSlippwrySeal

TheSlippwrySeal

Better Incel Than Cuck (BITC)
★★★★★
Incels at least have the pride of knowing that we aren't betas who bend over for women at every given chance. The white knight male feminist cucks who grovel at the knees of foids aren't getting laid either. At the end of the day, a female always wants Chad (independent of whether she's a gigastacy or land whale). So keep your head up fellow incels, we at least have some dignity.

I bet if all Incels joined some sjw community where you meet up in real life sometimes, at least some would get laid for further spreading their bs ideology.

Apart from that I agree. Death to all cucks

all non incels would bend backwards for foids

I bet if all Incels joined some sjw community where you meet up in real life sometimes, at least some would get laid for further spreading their bs ideology.

Apart from that I agree. Death to all cucks

foids dont fuck you because you agree with them

Feminism is a tool used to control men

foids dont fuck you because you agree with them

surely they don't. but if you're like a 5 (what some people on this forum obejctively are) you could attract the attention of a chubby colored hair nose-ring 3-4/10 feminist, and by agreeing with them you aren't seen as "muh misogynist" and thus have higher chances of ascending

Incels at least have the pride of knowing that we aren't betas who bend over for women at every given chance. The white knight male feminist cucks who grovel at the knees of foids aren't getting laid either. At the end of the day, a female always wants Chad (independent of whether she's a gigastacy or land whale). So keep your head up fellow incels, we at least have some dignity.
Feminism is a tool used to control men

Gigacope lol. Cucks are 1000X happier than any incel, because they're deluded and live in a fantasy world, just like most people. They don't realize how pathetic they are and if they have normie looks still get more than any incel over here

Weird thing is, you'd think since Chad has so much pussy on lineup, he wouldn't have to pander so damn hard, but most chads I know are the cuckiest, chivalrous simps ever, it's like tough guy posturing simp behavior.

Gigacope lol. Cucks are 1000X happier than any incel, because they're deluded and live in a fantasy world, just like most people. They don't realize how pathetic they are and if they have normie looks still get more than any incel over here

To society they are higher for sure, at least according to FAKE NEWS that it's okay to be a cuck these days.

Homosexuals are also a thousand times happier than us.

On the social hierarchy cucks are more of a pushover

Incels tend to be more cognitively aware.