Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels are NOT MADE to handle 8+ Stacies

People are calling you a cuck and shit but you're exactly right. No way in hell I'd keep my composure around a stacy, I already have avoidant attachment from my parents abusing me as a kid.

Exactly, thank you

What would you do if she was locked in a room with you knowing that when the room is unlocked she will forget everything that happened ?
not go and call her a goddess on is

nigger

:feelsYall:

I agree with you on this man. I’d be nervous as fuck if I actually got a date with her. Heck, I’d be nervous even if I got a date with a 4/10 girl because I’m completely inexperienced and wouldn’t know how to act. When you’ve missed teen love, you will never know how to act right around women. As a teenager it’s ok to be inexperienced. As an adult, it’s not. Only way I wouldn’t be nervous is if it was a date with a sub3 woman who I could care less whether I actually get. In that case I wouldn’t be that nervous

I’ve made convo with a foid around my age before when she was cutting my hair. I can handle conversations with foids the problem is they’re just not interested in me

She'd probably leave any incel for someone else who mogs them, and that includes at least 90% of the male population as potential candidates.