Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incels are more empathetic than normies

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I just made a similar post but thought I should explore this idea more

Empathy does not = sympathy. Empathy is the ability to put yourselves in someone else's place and understand their view point. You can understand how someone feels without feeling sympathy despite what normies tell you.

The average normie cannot truly feel empathy. That's why you'll always hear them giving the shittiest advice to incels and telling us it's our personality. Because in their world as a normie personality is most important for ascending. Oofy doofy, betabux deluxe, the like. They cannot possibly imagine anyone's life being different from theirs. Also a reason they call anyone who is bullied past highschool a lier btw.

Incels are capable of far more empathy than normies. The blackpill itself pushes you into emphasizing with women, normies, Chad, and betabux. The reason we understand them all so well and find them all so predictable is because of empathy. This is why normies will always be used by women as well. They cannot imagine women are any different from men.

Tdlr; incels are far more empathetic than normies. Empathy is understanding how someone feels. It does not mean feeling bad for them

High IQ post.

Also many normies fake sympathy to make themselves feel better.

How much empathy people feel towards someone depends on the victim’s looks.

Last edited:
all normies are narcissists

I've noticed it with myself. I feel a lot of empathy even towards people who have hurt me in the past. If you do something wrong to a normie you instantly become his enemy and a potential victim. You would be surprised how cruel normies actually are.

I've observed enough with how they act and think. In high school if you did something wrong to a normie he would spread rumors and try to ruin your reputation as much as possible. NORMIES ARE CRUEL AS HELL.

We are the only creatures who are capable of feeling empathy. The fact that I don't want to hurt a person who was mean to me but with normies it is the other way around speaks volumes.

I've noticed it with myself. I feel a lot of empathy even towards people who have hurt me in the past. If you do something wrong to a normie you instantly become his enemy and a potential victim. You would be surprised how cruel normies actually are.

I've observed enough with how they act and think. In high school if you did something wrong to a normie he would spread rumors and try to ruin your reputation as much as possible. NORMIES ARE CRUEL AS HELL.

We are the only creatures who are capable of feeling empathy. The fact that I don't want to hurt a person who was mean to me but with normies it is the other way around speaks volumes.
This is too true.

People like you who are actually sympathetic and empathic will be brutalized by the world.

People like you who are actually sympathetic and empathic will be brutalized by the world.
They think of us as if like we are faggots or cucks. In reality I don't want to get into conflicts and I don't want them to live rent-free in my head.

I want to be as far away as possible from them that's all. I would much rather if they never bothered me in the first place since the harm they caused to me still affects me to this day.

Kind people are not appreciated by society, they see a visibly nice man who does not want to have anything in common with the average normie and they start judging and bullying.

Nah I’m not, If I can I would want to hunt every single human being until I’m the only one last standing

Aside from you fellow brocels

I have no empathy or sympathy for must human anymore. It’s long gone

They think of us as if like we are faggots or cucks. In reality I don't want to get into conflicts and I don't want them to live rent-free in my head.

I want to be as far away as possible from them that's all. I would much rather if they never bothered me in the first place since the harm they caused to me still affects me to this day.

Kind people are not appreciated by society, they see a visibly nice man who does not want to have anything in common with the average normie and they start judging and bullying.
Mindless animals following their instincts. Unfortunate we were born amongst such a species.

Mindless animals following their instincts. Unfortunate we were born amongst such a species.
I feel as if like I've entered a jungle the moment I step out of the comfort of my room. NEETing is truly the best it could get for a sub5 blackpillercel.

I feel as if like I've entered a jungle the moment I step out of the comfort of my room. NEETing is truly the best it could get for a sub5 blackpillercel.

People who tend to go thru some tough shit growing up end up being more empathetic, yes. Then again, I've met people who are complete assholes because of their hardship and act holier than thou when around others. So... I guess it's up in the air with that one.

Because in their world as a normie personality is most important for ascending.
Thats not completely wrong. Getting laid as non NT is near impossible

Agreed with the rest. I do believe that most normies are able to feel empathy, just not towards sub5 males. I saw my own parents showing empathy towards my sister and other people, but to me they were always cold and heartless

I just made a similar post but thought I should explore this idea more

Empathy does not = sympathy. Empathy is the ability to put yourselves in someone else's place and understand their view point. You can understand how someone feels without feeling sympathy despite what normies tell you.

The average normie cannot truly feel empathy. That's why you'll always hear them giving the shittiest advice to incels and telling us it's our personality. Because in their world as a normie personality is most important for ascending. Oofy doofy, betabux deluxe, the like. They cannot possibly imagine anyone's life being different from theirs. Also a reason they call anyone who is bullied past highschool a lier btw.

Incels are capable of far more empathy than normies. The blackpill itself pushes you into emphasizing with women, normies, Chad, and betabux. The reason we understand them all so well and find them all so predictable is because of empathy. This is why normies will always be used by women as well. They cannot imagine women are any different from men.

Tdlr; incels are far more empathetic than normies. Empathy is understanding how someone feels. It does not mean feeling bad for them
It’s funny how normies live in this delusion and give such shit advice but yet they have no girlfriend themselves. They’re so pathetic

People who tend to go thru some tough shit growing up end up being more empathetic, yes. Then again, I've met people who are complete assholes because of their hardship and act holier than thou when around others. So... I guess it's up in the air with that one.
It's more so an ability to think critically that leads to empathy. Most normies can't or don't want to think.

It’s funny how normies live in this delusion and give such shit advice but yet they have no girlfriend themselves. They’re so pathetic
Lol
Agreed with the rest. I do believe that most normies are able to feel empathy, just not towards sub5 males. I saw my own parents showing empathy towards my sister and other people, but to me they were always cold and heartless
That's not empathy. Any "empathy" towards women is subconscious sexually motivated sympathy. They can feel sympathy for people in a similar situation to themselves.

i watch gore specifically because its funny seeing NTs dying and suffering as a consequence of their stupidity

Agreed,the blackpill philosophy was enlightment to me.

Definitely, you can't emphasize with someone unless you are below them already

Very based and true. I have to make effort to think about how foids deserve the bad things that happen to them, because my brain goes straight to feeling sorry for them and understanding their pain.

Yes I must stop this. I got screwed over by genetics in this regard due to my altruistic genetics I hate them. I want to do mass shootings, kill and rape normies families.

I’m a slave to my genetics I need to go back and stab whoever disrespected them then beat the shit out of them crippling them

Normscum can only imitate empathy or sympathy in a public setting, I see them talking about politics and just laugh as if they care enough to let their views dictate their actions.

What bugs me is when you try empathsize with them, but then they brush it aside, take it lightly or turn it around and become vulgar.

They sometimes use your empathy against you and treat it like dirt.

But somehow "we're the bad ones."

Whatever I guess.

Incels have mostly been very kind to me and made me feel happy. Normies rarely ever do this and just make me sad.

Agreed, I've learned more from the blackpill than any educational institution.

True. I have the ability be empathize towards someone due to my 26 years of rotting existence, fueled by pain, sadness, depression and loneliness.

Same. Always could empathize with people even when I hate them or didn't want to.