Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incels and shortcels are natural enemies!!

Don Vito

Don Vito

Cinemaxxxed
★★★★
Incels who arent incels because height are a result of thousand of shortcels thrown away from the genetic game!!

Thousands of shortcels who were like Pinocho himself. Whose human feelings and experiences were denied solely because the curse of having short bones.

I couldnt be more careless of baldingcels, uglycels, ogrecels and so on because their existence is a result of dont select short men!!!

Being ugly doesnt stop you of make money but height does. Looks fade away faster than height!!!

Short men are the men of yesterday while men who arent short (regardless of their looks) are the men of today and tomorrow!!!

Any man who is 5'7 or below shouldnt befriend with foids or these so called "incels" who arent short and whose problems is what short men carry in one hand!!!

Incels who arent incels because height are a result of thousand of shortcels thrown away from the genetic game!!

Thousands of shortcels who were like Pinocho himself. Whose human feelings and experiences were denied solely because the curse of having short bones.

I couldnt be more careless of baldingcels, uglycels, ogrecels and so on because their existence is a result of dont select short men!!!

Being ugly doesnt stop you of make money but height does. Looks fade away faster than height!!!

Short men are the men of yesterday while men who arent short (regardless of their looks) are the men of today and tomorrow!!!

Any man who is 5'7 or below shouldnt befriend with foids or these so called "incels" who arent short and whose problems is what short men carry in one hand!!!

fuck you I'm short bald and curry I'm worse than any white short cel

It's true that shortcels face unique problems in terms of respect and intimidation, but I don't see the reason for petty division among us and tallcels unless they start spouting bullshit like "muh 6'2 is average now". :feelshehe:

A tall sub 4 will be more intimidating and domineering over others, especially so if gymmaxxed, having at least the grudging respect of normies and above even if they might mock you from behind for your grotesque looks and what they negatively assume about such traits; a short one will be steamrolled by pretty much all, openly mocked and treated as not even a man by foids and normies alike, only being regarded in the contemptous view of simply compensating even if gymmaxxed... :feelsugh:

Both are incel-tier, but one has a higher chance and is treated in a more preferable way; though I don't think you're a 3/10. :feelsjuice:

It's true that shortcels face unique problems in terms of respect and intimidation, but I don't see the reason for petty division among us and tallcels unless they start spouting bullshit like "muh 6'2 is average now". :feelshehe:
Gee, who would spout that bullshit?

fuck you I'm short bald and curry I'm worse than any white short cel
Cope. Here´s the only blackpill you should swallow. Your sexless because short since countless balding Indians are getting laid for free.
Cope!! Do not befriend those "tallcels" who are the result of kicking out countless short fellas from the mating scene.

Cope!! Do not befriend those "tallcels" who are the result of kicking out countless short fellas from the mating scene.
Is a 6'0 sub 4 incel? :feelsjuice:

I thought that incels' natural enemies were foids

I know if I was tall, I wouldn't be socially inept nor incel. My height destroyed my life. I could've got a lot of girls if I was tall and lowinhib enough.

This is the divide and conquer I expect the German government to use to prevent Incel brotherhood from rising among us and staging an incel uprising. We are all Brocels, we are all suffering together.