Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incelistan cannot be meritocratic

mlcurrycel

mlcurrycel

Marxist-Rodgerist
★★★★★
WheatWaffles becoming an improooover coper and muh lady defender proves that talented and hard working people will become bluepilled as soon as they escape inceldom. We literally must have the ugliest motherfuckers leading our country in order to stay based

Maybe bureaucrats can be meritocratic but there is a priesthood/vanguard party of the ugliest motherfuckers alive who enforce androcentrism

Most of them possess the iq necessary to improve and build the country
They don't get coddled like women and thus have to maximise whatever little genetic potential they have by studycelling

I call dibs on title of 'Supreme Minister of Propaganda and Information of the People's Democratic Blackpilled Republic of Incelistan'

I call dibs on title of 'Supreme Minister of Propaganda and Information of the People's Democratic Blackpilled Republic of Incelistan'
You'd have to AstroTurf social media to protect Inceldia from feminist attention while recruiting members

We'd have to pretend to be Amish or hippies at the very start to avoid being extinguished

You'd have to AstroTurf social media to protect Inceldia from feminist attention while recruiting members

We'd have to pretend to be Amish or hippies at the very start to avoid being extinguished
As Supreme Minister of Propaganda and Information of the People's Democratic Blackpilled Republic of Incelistan I would resort back to old fashion propaganda posters to attract attention. EX:
s-l1600.jpg

I would also design flags and such since I already do that as a hobby
Here is one I created today:

Flag of the Sublime People's National-Rodgerist-Juche Party of the Blackpilled Democratic Republic of the Incelistanian State
(long titles convey a sense of power)

(logo and design is original, feel free to use it)

jfl

Final turboblackpill: ALL MEN SHOULD BE UGLY

As Supreme Minister of Propaganda and Information of the People's Democratic Blackpilled Republic of Incelistan I would resort back to old fashion propaganda posters to attract attention. EX:
s-l1600.jpg

View attachment 731247
Flag of the Sublime People's National-Rodgerist-Juche Party of the Blackpilled Democratic Republic of the Incelistanian State

jfl
Replace the Juche intellectual's paintbrush with a syringe for genetic editing

s-l1600.jpg

View attachment 731247

jfl
I unironically wanted to move to DPR Korea when I was younger. It is the only country in the world safe from JBWmaxxers

The population would decrease, violence on women would sky rocket and we would probably have flying cars and futuristic civilizations by 2500 since a lot of ugly men have high iq
Issac Newton maxx

The population would decrease, violence on women would sky rocket and we would probably have flying cars and futuristic civilizations by 2500 since a lot of ugly men have high iq
That’s cringe the Industrial Revolution was a mistake. Fuck technological advancement Ted K was right

Meritocracy is based of capability and skill. It is not based on looks dude

Anarcho-Primitivism won't stop hypergamy or cuckoldry.
Being against the Industrial revolution doesn’t necessarily make you an anarcho primitivist. Ted K was a neo Luddite

Meritocracy is based of capability and skill. It is not based on looks dude
It's not based on looks. But normies are more likely to return to the bluepill. If a meritocracy has 33%incels, 33% normies, 33% Chads, that's 66% that can betray Incelistan at any time

It's not based on looks. But normies are more likely to return to the bluepill. If a meritocracy has 33%incels, 33% normies, 33% Chads, that's 66% that can betray Incelistan at any time
No normies or Chads in Incelistan

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back