Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incelism should be an Anti-Feminist Left-Wing Movement, Not a Right-Leaning One

Anguish

Anguish

Banned
-
I am constantly grilled on this site for being a leftist, despite being anti-feminist. I view the hyper-competitive hierarchy the right fundamentally seeks to be just as bad, if not more detrimental for our welfare, than what leftist feminists want. Do you guys seriously think you'd make it in an Ayn Rand world? What we need is to support left-wing policies but have it also include sexual distribution instead of just applying it to wealth. Capitalism and hypergamy are both evils.

Oppose oppressive hierarchies where-ever they may be, and don't side with one side because you think they're the enemy another enemy.

no ,inceldom should be about being too ugly to fuck and nothing more

I am constantly grilled on this site for being a leftist,

Screenshot 2021 12 27 193734

But how will I hate niggers if I am left-wing?

u cannot remove hierarchies from the human species. u cannot get rid of inequality, since humans are not born equal. genetic variation exists within every metric of human characteristics

right wingers are mostly cowards. but despite all their flaws, they are right.
leftism = government oppression
conservatism = corporate oppression

cancer species no doubt. nothing will work

Inceldom has nothing to do with politics, we're not a movement, we're guys who can't get laid and that is all. That being said.
u cannot remove hierarchies from the human species. u cannot get rid of inequality, since humans are not born equal. genetic variation exists within every metric of human characteristics

right wingers are mostly cowards. but despite all their flaws, they are right.
leftism = government oppression
conservatism = corporate oppression

cancer species no doubt. nothing will work

You can't fully remove hierarchy, but you can mitigate them to the greatest extend possible, and thats what i think we ought to do.

politics are for chad lol

politics are for chad lol
Absolutely false. Most Chads are A-political or Centre-Right. They usually don't give a shit unless it interferes with their life, which is why they're leading the Covid denial movement.

libtards constantly slander and deplatform us, they are worse option than rightwing.

libtards constantly slander and deplatform us, they are worse option than rightwing.

That's why we have to inflitrate the left.

Liberals also censored communists and tankies in the 50s... communists didn't become far-right to spite them, they inflitrated and changed the movement.

Yes, and I've been grilled since I got here.

You shouldn't hate your fellow blackcels. They're people just like us and many go through the same struggles.
>nigger lover :feelswhat:

That's why we have to inflitrate the left.
how is that going to work, they will always going to go in favour of foids over a niche portion of blackpilled inkwels.

Leftist ideology is extremely based but unfortunately the movements oftentimes get co-opted by Foids and Normies who go on crying about 'trans rights' and what not.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back