Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Inceldom made me fall in love with a snake (even though I'm an ophidiophobic)

• Thread starter Deleted member 30682
  • Start date
Deleted member 30682

Deleted member 30682

Self-banned
-
I'm serious, this ain't no clickbait. Yesterday I was fucking around in the sewers and I read this post by @HeroinNihilism :
https://www.terminix.com › blog › education › how-to-...

Like a cat's eye, poisonous snakes have thin, black, vertical pupils surrounded by a yellow-green eyeball while non-venomous snakes have rounded pupils. While this type of pupils can indicate that the snake is venomous, this is observed at close range, which can be a potentially dangerous identification method.

https://ufwildlife.ifas.ufl.edu › venomous_snake_identif...

Jan 13, 2020 — For more information and tips to help you identify each of Florida's five pit viper species, see the information sheets below. Coral Snakes. There is ...

https://www.floridamuseum.ufl.edu › florida-snake-id

Jan 5, 2021 — Identify a Florida Snake · search for Florida snakes · filter by region · filter by venomous or non-venomous · filter by pattern · filter by snake colors.

https://beprepared.com › blogs › articles › how-to-ident...

May 15, 2014 — Venomous snakes typically have broad, triangular heads. This may sound odd because most snake heads look similar, but the difference in ...

https://www.snakesox.com › blog › 4-ways-to-tell-if-a-s...

Jun 20, 2019 — Slitted Eyes | Venomous snakes will have slitted, or elliptical eyes, much like a cats. Non-venomous snakes will have round, teddy bear eyes.

https://medium.com › natural-world › how-not-to-id-a-...

Sep 4, 2019 — Triangular Head Shape · Elliptical Pupils · “I Heard it Rattle!” · Protruding Brow (supraocular scales) · Heat-sensing (loreal) Pits · Swimming Posture ...

https://www.cdc.gov › niosh › topics › snakes › types

Types of Venomous Snakes · Rattlesnakes · Copperheads · Cottonmouths/Water Moccasins · Coral Snakes · Hazards to Outdoor Workers · Related Topics · Follow ...

People also ask​

How do you tell if a snake is venomous or not?

Which snake is most poisonous?

Feedback

Web results​

Fake Snake News: How Not to Identify a Poisonous Snake ...

https://www.mcgill.ca › did-you-know-general-science

Jul 10, 2018 — But, there are actually two species of snakes that are poisonous and venomous. The Oregon common garter snake feeds on rough-skinned newts ...

Guided Search Filters​

common

missouri
kentucky
african
oklahoma

non

south
american
kansas
Image result for poisonous snake guide
View attachment 447512
View attachment 447510
View attachment 447513
View attachment 447514
View attachment 447511

[UWSL]Report images[/UWSL]

Non poisonous snakes in Florida

Corn snake

Brown water snake

Burmese python

DeKay's brownsnake
See more

images

Deadliest snakes in the world

images

Florida non venomous snakes

images

Poisonous snakes in Florida

Feedback

poisonous and non-poisonous snakes difference
3 ways to tell if a snake is poisonous
how to tell if a snake is poisonous by color
florida snakes
how to tell if a snake is poisonous by its tail
how to tell if a snake is poisonous by its head
snake pictures identification
how to tell if a snake is poisonous by its belly

The post got me thinking about snakes for a while (cuz I have a phobia of snakes) and then I forgot about it.

Well, after that I went to sleep and guess what I dreamed about :feelsUnreal: it was a beautiful summer day and I was in a river swimming around while my relatives were at the shore chatting and shit. I notice there's like an enclosure in the water beneath some trees, it's like a huge plastic cylinder with holes in it and a shade mesh on the top, and inside of it, there were these two black mambas swimming around, lifting their bodies above the water, and stuff like that. I get a little scared but I approach to get a closer look cuz I'm curious, and then one of these snakes starts talking to me. She had the most adorable female voice ever and treated me like she was into me :feelsaww: It didn't take long for me to fall heads over heels for her JFL.

Keep in mind I'm talking about a literal black mamba, not even one anthropomorphic feature aside from her voice and personality :feelswhat:
Credit Simon Townsley

She told me she and her other snake friend were my auntie's pets and they just wanted to come to the river and chill in the water cuz it was a hot day so my uncle built the enclosure for them. We didn't even spend a few minutes talking before I was already simping for this bitch, I was telling her how gorgeous she was, and I that had never met someone with such an adorable personality before and shit like that :kys:

Imagine being so desperate that you fall in love with a fucking snake, bruhhh wtf, I even spent like two hours and a half trying to draw her today and when I finally got it right I was like "alright, now let's ink this bitch" and next thing I know I end up ruining the whole drawing with my pen :feelsree: It's fucking over boyos!

I've been led on by foids IRL a couple of times before and I promised myself that I would never let it happen again but damn, I can't believe I fell so easily for this literal snake just cuz it showed me some attention JFL, I guess I must be extra careful in my mind not to give in to the simp mentality from now on. This is what lack of pussy does to a nigga.

@Wizard32 is this how you feel on a regular basis? :feelskek:

We all know you fucked that snake in your dream :feelshehe:

@Wizard32 is this how you feel on a regular basis? :feelskek:
naw man, I was just kind of part-time into Master Viper in between wanting to fuck Master Tigress is all

the anthro features of voice/personality are all it takes though I'd be into a snake qt who could talk to me too tbh

@Lebensmüder

@Lebensmüder
Brutal dream. Had a dream once where people showed me some king snakes in plastic boxes. Was also extremely weird.

Black mambas are based snakes ngl (not the fastest snakes in the world -unless what most others say-, that price goes to the vine snakes/Thelotornis sp., which are btw among the few opisthoglyphous snakes that can kill humans - along with the Boomslang/Dispholidus typus, both occur in Africa, Boomslangs are giga-based, when they bite blood comes out of every orifice - and they also fuck up every other part of your body including the nervous system; luckily we have a monovalent antiserum against it). In Switzerland there are some reptile exposures that show boomslangs.
Vine snakes/Thelotornis are also based, interesting how often we see that convergent evolution of same body shapes among aboricol snakes (look at the Uromacer/Oxybelis from America, the Ahaetulla from Asia and the Langaha from Madagassy for example; especially with Asian vine snakes the systematics were very quick in the last years and we got many new species).

Mambas are interesting snakes - their dendrotoxin affects the voltage-gated K+-channel which causes continous excitation. The black mamba is very based, it is called so because of the coloration in its mouth, they also do these little dances over access to females. They can become quite large. And some people breed them. According to them mambas can become quite "tame".
Had to explain a few years ago to a retarded female tourist that the African tourguides scammed her, they didn't show her a mamba, but a file snake (formely Mehelya, nowadays Gonionotophis), which is not venomous, but can kill venomous snakes to eat them. She didn't believe me.

Never had a dream where a snake talked to me though, but would love to go to Africa once for venomous snakes (especially the very small puff adders/Bitis sp.). Sadly the situation is extremely bad against whites there.

Last edited:
Your mind is playing with you, if you thought about snakes and then cut your thoughts before going to sleep your mind will still process that.

snakes are actual decent pets, low maintenance other than feeding once or twice a month and cleaning their tank every couple of months.

i had a female corn snake from the age of 13-20, sadly she died of cancer.

only foid who didnt want to kill me when i got close to her jfl :feelsbadman:

If you’re actually into snakes in THAT way, just don’t act on your sexual urges since it will be degenerate to do this.

Brutal dream. Had a dream once where people showed me some king snakes in plastic boxes. Was also extremely weird.

Black mambas are based snakes ngl (not the fastest snakes in the world -unless what most others say-, that price goes to the vine snakes/Thelotornis sp., which are btw among the few opisthoglyphous snakes that can kill humans - along with the Boomslang/Dispholidus typus, both occur in Africa, Boomslangs are giga-based, when they bite blood comes out of every orifice - and they also fuck up every other part of your body including the nervous system; luckily we have a monovalent antiserum against it). In Switzerland there are some reptile exposures that show boomslangs.
Vine snakes/Thelotornis are also based, interesting how often we see that convergent evolution of same body shapes among aboricol snakes (look at the Uromacer/Oxybelis from America, the Ahaetulla from Asia and the Langaha from Madagassy for example; especially with Asian vine snakes the systematics were very quick in the last years and we got many new species).

Mambas are interesting snakes - their dendrotoxin affects the voltage-gated K+-channel which causes continous excitation. The black mamba is very based, it is called so because of the coloration in its mouth, they also do these little dances over access to females. They can become quite large. And some people breed them. According to them mambas can become quite "tame".
Had to explain a few years ago to a retarded female tourist that the African tourguides scammed her, they didn't show her a mamba, but a file snake (formely Mehelya, nowadays Gonionotophis), which is not venomous, but can kill venomous snakes to eat them. She didn't believe me.

Never had a dream where a snake talked to me though, but would love to go to Africa once for venomous snakes (especially the very small puff adders/Bitis sp.). Sadly the situation is extremely bad against whites there.
You know a lot about snakes bro
If you’re actually into snakes in THAT way, just don’t act on your sexual urges since it will be degenerate to do this.
what if I'm about to fuark my oneitis in the middle of the jungle and I have no condoms but then I see a snake passing by so I use the snake as protection instead?

Over for furrycels (scalies?)

snakepilled and sewerpilled :dafuckfeels:

Edit: I thought you were hanging out in actual sewers and that prompted you to dream about snakes, but I realize you just meant the sewers on this forum

Snakepill hissed me :feelsbadman:

I realize you can't fuck the cloaca of tiny snakes or you kill them

but at some point a snake would be so giant that you could fuck it without killing it

question is: would such a snake be so large it could crush YOU to death?

kind of want to fuck a giant 20ft female python now ngl

I realize you can't fuck the cloaca of tiny snakes or you kill them

but at some point a snake would be so giant that you could fuck it without killing it

question is: would such a snake be so large it could crush YOU to death?

kind of want to fuck a giant 20ft female python now ngl
Ig you could at least have oral sex with a normal sized snake but fangs would be a problem tbh :feelsohgod:

3D snakes are all soulless whores, 2D snakes only

the snake might be a princess cursed by a witch, she needs human love to turn back into human form

safer than a foid