Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Inceldom killed all the morals I had .

• Thread starter Deleted member 42691
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 42691

Self-banned
-
Since I am blackpilled, it’s been like four years , I realized all the morals within me is dead:feelskek:

Some would people would say you never had any :feelshaha::feelshaha:

But it’s not true ,It shocked me TBH because I used to be a really compassionate person , helping and shit ,giving money to homeless dude
I even used to serve in a food shelter.:feelshaha::feelshaha:

Couldn’t give two fucks now:feelskek::feelskek:
War ?don’t give a fuck if it’s not near me
Pedophilia ? Grit your teeth kid:feelshaha:
Women getting assault ? Well tough luck

Did anyone have the same phenomenon happening to them ?

Those were useless morals anyways.

Morals is faggot cope.

Can't relate, im just sexless.

Having standup morals and being empathetic as a man is a great way to cuck yourself in this cold world

We have nothing to loose for me personally it doesn´t matter if I have to be in basement or guantanamo bay (in video game)

Since I am blackpilled, it’s been like four years , I realized all the morals within me is dead:feelskek:

But it’s not true ,It shocked me TBH because I used to be a really compassionate person , helping and shit ,giving money to homeless dude

a long time ago brocel. it gets more fun the less you give a fuck. scaring fat ugly cunts is the best adrenaline rush.

You should read Max Stirner's The Ego and Its Own, it'll help you realize you didn't need morals all along (in fact, it's exactly what was hurting you)

Woman getting assaulted :feelsohh:

Yes. You've realized that holes are unworthy of respect. NT morals are useless for the oppressed.

This may or may not be modified...I'm not in a position to obtain clean copies, so I'll provide it anyway:

You should read Max Stirner's The Ego and Its Own, it'll help you realize you didn't need morals all along (in fact, it's exactly what was hurting you)
Will read

Have a read of this thread, explains why morality is an un-natural concept

Have a read of this thread, explains why morality is an un-natural concept
Interesting take

My dignified pursuit that leads to
My own universal maxim is do shit if it benefit you.

Things like dignity is very subjective :

An attractive man will call you undignified to visit hooker because in his book you don’t pay for that it’s low but in reality he’s only running his mouth because he has never been in our situation

My dignified pursuit that leads to
My own universal maxim is do shit if it benefit you.

Things like dignity is very subjective :

An attractive man will call you undignified to visit hooker because in his book you don’t pay for that it’s low but in reality he’s only running his mouth because he has never been in our situation
yup

long ass read

I don't bother myself throwing garbage to the bucket any longer.

I also started to worship mafia, druglords and drug dealers because they blackpilled af. I really apreciate films like Scarface, Peak Blinders or The Godfather. I'll get into Breaking Bad soon.

My only regret now was to not start my hitman career when I was in my prime. Now I'm too old for that.

Morality. Pfff. Who the hell needs that as an ugly/short man.

I don't bother myself throwing garbage to the bucket any longer.

I also started to worship mafia, druglords and drug dealers because they blackpilled af. I really apreciate films like Scarface, Peak Blinders or The Godfather. I'll get into Breaking Bad soon.

My only regret now was to not start my hitman career when I was in my prime. Now I'm too old for that.

Morality. Pfff. Who the hell needs that as an ugly/short man.
Not hitman , come on
Just drug trafficker :feelskek:

But you’re right to old for that shit , the homies will not teach a grown ass man the game from the beginning :feelshaha:

Since I became blackpill, I become apathetic to many things. I care most about financing my life and improving my looks to increase my quality of life from the halo effect. Personality is basically useless since I get treated better as I become better looking through looksmaxxing.

Morality is a scam