Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Inceldom is rising in Turkey(Turkcels come here)

@knajjd
@Maeror
@Allblueeeee

What's your take on this? I would think the situation would be improving slightly with Erdogan's ascendancy and the curtailing of social liberalism.

It would be interesting to know how many pakis, moroccans, chinesecels out there are?

Turkcel diyince Turkcell geliyor aklıma.

Images 19

@knajjd
@Maeror
@Allblueeeee

What's your take on this? I would think the situation would be improving slightly with Erdogan's ascendancy and the curtailing of social liberalism.

Erdoğan is a corrupted spineless politician that only cares about leeching off resources from the goverment. Now the country is full of corruption, nepotism and it is going to be a lot worse since he won the snap election.

I personally cope by thinking that inceldom is the norm for single young men here.

KARA BOGA from New Turkey, my Turkcel brothers

Inceldom is worldwide

Turkcels should go to egypt and run ottoman game:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
6y5zd5gnnx911

Saw this meme on the sub
@knajjd what does it say jfl

Last edited:
Kara Boga has backfired it seems

I'm ArmenianCel. Normally we would start beef with each other given our differences. However I get how shit inceldom is and I just want to wish you guys happiness in this cruel world.

I'm ArmenianCel. Normally we would start beef with each other given our differences. However I get how shit inceldom is and I just want to wish you guys happiness in this cruel world.
Armenians and Turks forming an alliance to fight (((them)))?
These truly are desperate and strange times.
Never thought id die fighting side by side with an elf what about side by side with a friend a

We are incels first Turk, Nigger or Armenian second at this point. There is so much untapped incel potential here. If we can blackpill a small portion of the angry youth and direct their anger towards females instead of other stuff. That could be considered a win.