Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Inceldom is making me sleepless

Rope-a-dope

Rope-a-dope

Unfortunately a Jewcel
I cannot sleep well at night. If I'm not just up all night watching anime or playing video games im just lying in bed, depressed and being haunted by all kinds of shit. If I wasn't so fucking lonely, I'd be happy. I'd be able to sleep. Fuck you, society, for taking my life away.

Gets worse at night, all the memories replay of broken times and agony never healed

insomnia pls releas me :feelsrope:

Since I have joined this site my sleeping pattern is fucked. 3-4 hours here or there at best

I sleep a lot of hours because the world of dreams is the only world where I can be happy

You are blaming lack of sex for sleeplessness? Maybe get tired, so your body actually needs to sleep, don't watch blue screen a hour or so before bed, it impairs sleep hormone function, do not eat 2 hours before bed too, and do not hang onto any thoughts, just watch them come and go.