Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Inceldom is just another edgy anti society movement now

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
The word Incel has been so overused (incorrectly a lot of times) that most normies know about it.

When your movement is even talked about by foids and normies on the media, it's no longer obscure.

Then you have a lot of kids joining this new edgy movements without really understanding what it's about.

I know and it will be what does us incels harm.

We could all end up like my AVI and the movement silenced.

That said, inceldom isn't going away, there will be a growing number of involuntarily celibate men in the coming future.

It's not a movement

153 1537001 dank meme trader pepe is here barter for

Hey you!
Do you wanna be cool?
Wanna become an I.N.C.E.L.?

I'd rather "posers" co-opt it/approach it with tolerance than our concerns go unnoticed.

Inceldom is a prolonged and protracted state of forced true loneliness.

Its not a group. Its not a movement. Its not a terror organisation.

There's no leaders. There's no official manifesto. There's no membership. I don't know when or if normies will ever fucking understand even that much.

It's not a movement

There's no leaders. There's no official manifesto. There's no membership. I don't know when or if normies will ever fucking understand even that much.

High IQ.

It's not a movement
Oh but it should be. Think how much more we could have accomplished, we would give the media something to whine about for real.

High IQ

This should be on the front page to non-registered users
full

Incel = Involuntary Celibate

the end

"Aw, where is your sense of adventure? Boring truth like that cant get you clicks." Said the misogynist inkel in an alt right internet forum, where people are radicalized against women.