Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Inceldom is caused by bones not be configured right and/ or not being big/long enough.

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
Thats it. Women don't care about your hygenie, how you dress...none of that self improvement bullshit

You could be a hobo, that spent the night in a garbage can, yet if your bones are big enough and configured in an aesthetic pleasing way, she'll buy you dinner and let you stay at her house rent free

Bones>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everything

Thats it. Women don't care about your hygenie, how you dress...none of that self improvement bullshit

You could be a hobo, that spent the night in a garbage can, yet if your bones are big enough and configured in an aesthetic pleasing way, she'll buy you dinner and let you stay at her house rent free

Very original thought thank you, no one has said that yet.

Because bones are the hardest to change and emulate.

The calciumpill killed me

I wouldn't take it as far as hygiene man I believe being clean raises your smv if anything does.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back