Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory “Inceldom” is an Indian psyop

Broly

Broly

you're not the real heroes
-
The “incel epidemic” is such a meme.
In reality most normie NT guys don’t have a hard time LTRing/ fucking their looksmatch, you can see this by simply going outside. It’s also mathematically impossible, in both Europe and NA there are more women then men so this supposed epidemic would effect women too, if so many men were single and sexless.

The blackpill ideology is a psyop that was created by 5’4 standardcel Indians who were mad that they couldn’t fuck white Stacys, so they wanted to convince the world that this “incel problem” was a real thing that effects most men.

You only think that because you are a sexhaver fakecel

Btw even those Indians are lying, Bengaluru and Chennai badboys are slaying more than average western Chad
What about Bihar bad boys?

Inceldom is a lot rarer than people make it out to be. Easily 75% of this forum will end up being married with kids before the end of their lives.

:feelsjuice:

Disappointed Ice Hockey GIF by NHL

What about Bihar bad boys?
Being Indian makes you HANDSOME

Girls want Indian Uncle Cock

Its big and properly jelqed from 8 hour daily jelqing sessions while doing sport betting on cricket in the Shacks of Mumbai red light district

And the crypto mining farm in Chennai is MASSIVE

Lots of Uncle Money gets laundred on a daily basis
Inceldom is a lot rarer than people make it out to be. Easily 75% of this forum will end up being married with kids before the end of their lives.

:feelsjuice:
memes aside finding a legit incel irl is very rare tbh. most people here or anyone who browses incel spaces will eventually give in and just betabuxx for a hoe since they cannot cope with the loneliness
27513.jpg

The levels of inceldom are increasing but it's still a small portion of the population that will remain to be afflicted with it, do not be fooled by what from our perspective appears like success in the dating market, normies are riddled with their own set of issues of which we share the same source.

most normie NT guys don’t have a hard time LTRing/ fucking their looksmatch
Most normie NT guys I know are pretty much semi-incels, going through insane dry spells, having to blow money to get and keep a foid, being treated like garbage, cheated on, left for no reason, etc. I know this is anecdotical but I'm confident it's not different speaking generally about normie men.

And the numbers of fully sexless men have been increasing over the last years.

you can see this by simply going outside.
When you go outside you see a lot of betabuxx older couples, that's for sure, but as for young people, and with young I mean like 20 something or less, I mostly only see couples where the guy mogs the woman considerably in looks or is some thugmaxxed ape.